Dead-End Facility ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

Okay, well, remember that they don’t have to be too long with your posts. :wink: … Okay, will keep that in mind when I do the SG, when everyone is ready. :wink:

There are clues, but at the same time, I’ve already been giving out many. Though I will post for Calix in a few hours! :grin::grin::grin:

Yes, as @fal.renet1398 said, it is but characters may become adoptable later.

Jesus Christ I think I’m stupid or something beacuse I didn’t even realize that you gave away some clues :woman_facepalming:

HAHAHA! You’re not, mine are really subtle. A few people have noticed some and posted them here. Though I put subtle clues that hint to the story and plot in at least 90% of my posts. :wink:

Well shit, now I’m going to be completely paranoid thinking that everything you write is a clue :joy:

Yeah… and I can guarantee that I know and could name two other people who feel this way too! (One in this RP and one who is not :wink: )

Okay, I’ll wait for Calix and read through the long SG post again to look for clues :mag: The only thing is, our characters don’t know about those though, only the us as their writers. So is the point to give them a reason to go do something/search somewhere that would let them progress in their quest to escape? (Well assuming none of them actually want to be stuck there :joy:)

Sorry, still a little busy.
As for the clue… who said what type they were and what they were clues to? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: They could be for escape, or to figure out a crime, or that you’re in a concentration camp, or even to personalities? Could be to anything. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Calix probably wont respond for a while lilly is just now getting home from having her septic ruptured appendix out not too long ago

Nah, I was told that I was able to look after him until Lilly is better. I’ll post soon. :wink:

Yep ok I was just confused and yeah she did say that

I’m holding off on replying to echo and kara right??

Why?

Kara because I believe it’s @LittleElf turn to reply and Echo because…idk if it’s his turn?? Maybe it is?? Im losing track

Oh? Was she first after the SG post? For some reason, I thought it was Kara, but Nate makes more sense! … As for Echo, it’s your turn, everyone has posted but you! :wink:

Yeah, Kara ppsted rught after Nate, then Calix (you) posted, now it’s Nate’s turn again.

And oh :flushed: I shall reply for him shortly then :ok_hand:

I think Liam has three or four.

Are these… THE KEYS TO THE RESIDENTS’ ROOMS? :exploding_head:
But what is the Dalmatian for? :thinking:

tenor%20(7)

Pfft that gif XD

And bruh. I’m asking the same questions here. I’m nervous…and excited :nerd_face:

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging: I don’t know, but it’s a good suggestion.
HEHEHE! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: Caliope was having fun with this one.

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: But are sweating yet?

Interesting theory here. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Assuming he still has Amelia? :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Also, is Echo ready for trouble?