Dead-End Facility ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

Uh oh. Echo is going to the dark room. I repeat, Echo is going to the dark room! Oh god this can’t end well XD

Maybe… :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging: What if I have another punishment in mind just to mess with Jay? :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Sorry, yes, you’re right. It seems I missed the previous two! Thank you :wink:

Oh shoot.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :laughing::laughing::laughing: :joy::joy::joy: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also, Nate is ready for you when you are?

@CrazyCaliope I believe for Cleo I posted his 3-5 posts so should I continue to post for him or wait for the sg post?

Umm… I just double-checked the thread to make sure this was correct. It is. Cleo is at two posts, he can still make three more posts in their three-way conversation if you want! :wink:

Ok than I’m posting now.

Also for Cleo I was planning to use a quote form the Bible since he’s a believer in god and start a hold different conversation but that would be far-fetch but would probably be very interesting.
Since Cole say that Cleo would probably going to jail or be label a douche… now that I’m thinking more about it I won’t do that and save his bible quotes for other times… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Beads. They be beads. I shall sweat more once the intensity is brought up ten notches.

But of course :smirk: he can’t let his hostage get away that easy

He might not be. But I am. And that’s all that matters in the rping world.

You wouldn’t ಠoಠ
But…you would ರ_ರ

Yeah sorry I’ve been busy, but I’ll reply now. So do I reply to both Kara and Calix in the same post then?

That sound interesting, I have no problem with it as it suits his character.

Intensity? What intensity? There’s going to be intensity?

True that. :+1::+1::+1:

If it’s one character then sure, take a look at the way jay and I do it. Or at the guardians and anyone with them! :wink:

Yeah so I have him respond to what Kara said, then Calix I’m guessing? So that it becomes a natural conversation. So the order is Nate, Kara, Calix?

I dont think that was the right word I was looking for. More like…uh…tense…pressured. Tis late.

Would you lie…
Is that a rhetorical question

HAHA. Pressured sounds better.

I don’t know, would I? :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Twist the truth, perhaps.

HAHAHA! That’s funny.

ALSO, I laugh and am impressed at how sober I sounded!

tenor

Just tipsy, promise!

This totally me! :grin::grin::grin:

PFFT XD
Me.
The gif. Not the tipsy part, of course. :raised_hand:

HAHAHAHAHA! :wink: