Dear Episode Team

I’m fine if they start letting us do these ourselves.

2 Likes

Sadly it may take a majority of us to leave for them to realise what they are doing. Morality needs to come before money and I think they need to be reminded of that.

3 Likes

Personally, I disagree with you there because the stories they’re making are teaching children the wrong thing, since the app is for 13+.

5 Likes

I disagree. If the app is for 13+, no one should have access to stories written with that level of maturity.

6 Likes

I haven’t read that story, OP, what’s in it that’s inappropriate?

This is out of topic girlies, @WinterMoon05 and @AJ_PELZER but there will be shelf with adult stories I just saw the post on insta.

Aand I completely agree with this opinion.
100% support

6 Likes

Agree. I think that would be wonderful.
And before anyone says anything, I’m not condoning this story, I disagree with the double standards.

2 Likes

It’s out of topic up a perfect solution to this problem

Because this isn’t a debating thread about age :woman_shrugging: There are plenty of those throughout the forums.

Thank you :heart:

I am the OP and I would prefer my thread to stay on topic rather than be spammed with peoples thoughts on age restrictions. Yes, that is an alternative however, that doesn’t justify their lack of morality or respect for their community. A small minority will think this is ok, whereas the majority of us have had enough of being ignored.

Episode needs to realise that we made them, not the other way around. Without us, they are nothing. Without them, there are many other platforms (ones that include 18+ sections too).

1 Like

That looks pretty stupid, but from what I recall, alluding to sex or insinuating that’s what’s going on is fine as long as it isn’t explicit itself? Unless there’s more to it than those specific screenshots.

Sitting on a bed and saying “hey you’re about to have sex with a bad boy,” is technically still pg-13 as long as the descriptors don’t get any more graphic than that. (Not that I would let a 13 year old read this, but I’ve seen this kinda stuff in pg13 movies, )

Though I agree that it shouldn’t be a featured story.

I wonder if Episode will ever implement a ratings feature? It would really help if there was one, along with warnings. Like “this story contains sexual themes” or “this story depicts scenes with abuse or potentially triggering content.” An age lock would probably be good, too, so it hides stuff like this automatically unless you go an unlock it manually in your account settings.

Just my two cents.

Edit: I’m literally discussing the story in the OP and its inappropriate content!!! Why is this flagged??? Is it because I disagreed? Was looking for clarification? How is this off topic???

4 Likes

I think In my bed… is just the breaking point. This isn’t the first time they have overstepped the mark and I’m certain it won’t be the last. From the screenshots I’ve seen, if this story wasn’t featured it would have been removed as soon as one person reported it. But guess what… you can’t report featured stories.

Their stories are becoming more and more explicit and eventually it will come to a point where a story won’t ever include clothes nor will it have the censor bars. It seems they are seeing how far they can push.

I think that would be great but on the age restriction threads, a similar idea was posted and it has its own issues. You can easily change your age through app store and credit card ID is easily avoidable by using a parents. But something definitely needs to happen.

7 Likes

I was really hoping that story was a joke. I can’t believe that episode has the audacity to report and remove user stories that include half the inappropriateness as some of their featured ones. You addressed this issue perfectly and i 100% support :revolving_hearts:

13 Likes

Thank you :heart: it’s not even laughable anymore.

2 Likes

I support this post. It started with a bra and ended in the bed. :woman_facepalming:t6:

10 Likes

What is this story about?
I have never seen it in features.

It’s new. Some of us don’t have it yet, but since it’s an episode story we all know it’s about bad boys :sunglasses:

1 Like

Clap clap clap

1 Like