Dear non-genZ's

You aren’t an idiot <3 <3 <3

2 Likes

Action, comedy, drama, sometimes horror lol

Anything that comes to mind.

No :thinking:

I don’t think so. I got flagged a few times mostly for being off topic. I do like to speak my mind but I also like avoiding drama.

There are some : (

4 Likes

1. What are the stories you enjoy reading?
Comedy, fantasy and drama. I would also love to read action if that section wasn’t filled with mafia romance.

2. If you feel like writing, what do you feel writing about?
I like writing comedy because… I can’t write anything else? :sweat_smile:
I think I love this genre because it gives people good vibes. The other thing I would love to do is to write something serious with some positive message and morals, but unfortunately I’m not good at expressing myself in serious topics because people who don’t know me well often think I’m just being sarcastic when it comes to emotions and stuff.

3. Do you feel like you’re past the age when you should belong somewhere, but u still feel like u don’t. Why do u think it is?
I turned 30 this year. I feel like I should have kids and get married because obviously that’s the case for most of my friends from the same age, and I have a long-term relationship so people always ask me what I am waiting for. The truth is I feel happy with my current life so at this point I don’t really want to change anything. This will probably come naturally in the next few years, and I don’t want to force it just because of my age.

4. Do you feel like you are an ass because your behavior doesn’t match forum guidelines?
Yeah, pretty often :smile:
I always have to remind myself that I can’t behave here like I was in a pub with my friends, and I have to make attention not to get into arguments because even though I think they can be beneficial sometimes for both sides, the forums is not the right place for this.

5. What are the stories topics that u’ve stumbled upon, but can surely say that writers donnow a fuck about?
That would be definitely pregnancy. I have the impression that these stories are mostly written by very young authors and what is even worse they are read by very young readers too. I’m happy to see less teenage pregnancy stories on the app lately (though much more gang stories, which is not better.) Some authors portray teenage pregnancy like it was completely normal and that common, but imagine if the real world was like Episode and every second girl would get pregnant after sleeping with someone for the first time :woman_facepalming: Ever heard about protection?

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but I am so confused on what you’re looking for because millennials are between the ages of 22 and 37 but this is addressed to non-millennials even though you say dear over 22 year olds, which hits the millennial age. Did you mean Dear Non Gen Zers? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep! someone cleared it for me, you are right. i will correct topic :smiley:

1 Like

OMG I just saw this now and I considered the previous title :see_no_evil:
I’m part of gen Z (the generation born after 1995) but I gave an answer anyway :sweat_smile: Oops :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
And cool chart QueenIvy : )

3 Likes

That’s fine :slight_smile: We are very inclusive :smiley:

2 Likes

I did, too, Jem, no worries XD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.