Dear white people

I know your a troll so there’s no point in arguing :))

Let’s just annoy these kids it’s a waste of replying and our time

1 Like

Hun grow up you are 23 and still don’t right from wrong.

2 Likes

If you don’t do what Sunny said, then it isn’t directed at you. Please read what people have said, and you will see that they are not being biased nor racist.

Nick is gone💀

2 Likes

you said you were 12 and now 15?

1 Like

Please get tf off this thread you are the problem in this world.

2 Likes

It doesn’t say that in your bio or are you using it as an excuse?

IK AND THAT IS SO SAD I REMEMBER WHEN HE USED TO PM ME ABOUT HOW I VIOLATED THE RULES :weary:

6 Likes

the good ol’ days :sob:

2 Likes

If you just want attention just say that don’t come on here being racist it’s not cute.

WHY IS RELIGION GETTING INVOLVED THIS IS SO FUNNY :monkey:

Oh boy I knew this thread would become a mess the moment I read OP. Oh well :woman_shrugging:t3:

But that aside, @IsabellaMason I think the problem is that we were educated confusing ‘racism’ for ‘racial prejudice’ (I myself recently learned there’s a clear difference between the two).

This is racial prejudice. Racism is, like @/Hellchaser and @/Amphia said, similar to racial prejudice +social power.

I recommend an article that someone already shared but that got buried: Racism — Alberta Civil Liberties Research Centre. The website also offers other much enlightening articles, which I recommend checking out!

Regarding OP, I agree. However, as a white person I gotta say that a lot of us are just brought up with the teachings of the white system, without really realising it. And for some of us, ‘intruding’ threads that weren’t meant for us comes without much thinking. Perhaps we just find it relatable, therefore we feel compelled to participate. And some of us do with no real ill intentions. If I were to do it, I know I wouldn’t mean no harm. Topics like these help me personally realize this. I guess what I’m trying to say is that some of us are just passively and ignorantly indifferent to the topic because this is how we were raised, not because we believe in this sh-t.

This is not to excuse this behavior, it’s just to give insight. Not in reference to OP, or anyone here specifically but, in general, it’s useless and a bit harmful to scream at people for something they had no idea they were doing. Obviously, there’s a bunch of white people who do so on purpose, but keep in mind that some others don’t. So uhm, please try to be considerate and spare us the banshee screams, give us the chance to understand instead :pleading_face::pray:t2:

If they’re the obnoxious type or proceed to ignore the issue welp, do as you please lmfao

Edit: Jesus, talk about obnoxious people lmao what happened to this thread while I was typing

6 Likes

Gender isn’t a race

yes pls

2 Likes

they said men. I didn’t know gender is part of a continent.

Well explained!

White people can not struggle because of their race the same way BIPOC do. As someone who is Asian and white, I have been able to witness this my entire life.

2 Likes

I’m confused

you said, “are you dumb” to my comment that stated,

“Gender is not a race.”

What is it then?

someone else brought it up, I was correcting them. Replying to the wrong person :raised_hand: :slight_smile: