🥪 Debate: Are tacos sandwiches? 🌮 (Poll)

Here is an excerpt from the article

So what about starches that don’t have “sides,” like spaghetti? Simple answer: All starches that do not hold a defined shape, or foods that do not contain starches, are salads. Poutine is a salad. Fried rice is a salad. Mashed potatoes are a salad. A steak is a salad, albeit one with only one ingredient. Any starches or non-starches suspended in liquids are soups, which are just wet salads.

2 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Wow

I need to say this to my mom when she tells me to eat healthier :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol. Nice. I am eating salad mom so back off. These fries are :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Yesh!!! I love this!!! :laughing:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m bak on the topic!
U really thought I was gonna leave 4 a whole century (that’d just be sad)
My new lyrics!
Please check it out it’d mean the world to me :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I was looking up definitions and things but I- :joy::joy:

1 Like

Where did you find this video? This is awesome.

1 Like

I gave you a like yesterday when you posted your lyrics.

2 Likes

matpad, who run gametheory and and movie theory, launch a new youtube channel called foodtheory, it have some pretty good videos.

2 Likes
1 Like

That is only one state, no one appealed that decision, so it didn’t go to the Supreme Court.

Watch that video by @line123462. It is awesome. There are so many different definitions and each country might have their own definition. Each individual has their own definition as well.

It is fun engaging in arguments about semantics.

2 Likes

Thank u!

2 Likes

I just thought it was funny :joy:

2 Likes

RIP those two people who said yes. You are mourned. :cry:
I almost said Yes but was like… we gotta agree with that masses. Plus, I don’t like sandwiches but I like tacos.

2 Likes

They are not wrong :woman_shrugging:t5: There isn’t a clear definition of what a sandwich is lol.

There’s not a correct answer. Sandwich is defined by common sense. But common sense isn’t always common. People define the same word in different ways.

2 Likes

Yeah Panera Bread was tripping. They were getting a little too greedy about being a monopoly on sandwiches in the mall.

1 Like

'Tis true, but when somebody says “I like this sandwich” and they’re holding a taco… You think they’re tripping on acid.

1 Like

No. Students tell me new words all the time and I am lost. They keep changing meaning on words because they want to be cool. :sunglasses:

1 Like

:relieved: Guilty confession. I like to say taco bread to torture my husband instead tortillas lol. :nerd_face:

It drives him crazy.

1 Like