Debate. cuz I'm bored af

So I’m really bored and I was thinking let’s start a debate :yawning_face: It could be about anything, like episode stories or real life shit. Feel free to say whatever but don’t be racist, rude, etc. kk

3 Likes

Not all cliches are bad.

3 Likes

Okay I agree with you on this. However some are really annoying the heck out of me. Like I liked reading the story in the beginning but then it just went downhill. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yea, I don’t like the bad boy cliches. Those are really annoying to me (Sorry to anyone who likes them).

1 Like

Ikr. Also I feel like LLs is too overrated in my opinion. I could never read more than an episode when it’s in LL. I really don’t know why lmao.

1 Like

Some are done right. My SO a “former bad boy”
A bad boy doesn’t mean you’re a dick to everyone, especially women, a bad boy doesn’t mean you have a tattoo, or that you smoke cigarettes, or wear a leather jacket and boots.
Of course theyre hard to find because of all the stereotypical ones on here

2 Likes

I also don’t like the stories where the MC wears glasses, and no one notices them (not even the love interest) until they changed the way they look. The love interest should have liked her just the way she is.

1 Like

Some cliche elements are good and can’t be avoided

1 Like

As long as the cliche is written well, I don’t think it’s bad.

1 Like

Yea

1 Like

Here’s a topic to discuss: it’s random as heck, so sorry about that.
What are some positives and negatives y’all are facing during this tough time of the coronavirus quarantine/lockdown?

3 Likes

Why is this thread being flagged what the heck.

2 Likes

I hate how they make the rich parents, the meanest like not all rich parents are mean.

3 Likes

That’s true, haha. It gets annoying too.

2 Likes

I agree. A cliche can definitely be well written. And a well written story is a good story. :slight_smile:

2 Likes