Dedicate/It To Someone Special 🌸

I m a kiddo señor

I dedicate this to you guys @Kamorie1027 and @CallmehLee

2719470d7236e75c78a657269ebef17a
Dear both of you ,
When you were with me , I was always the happiest even my enemies couldn’t even put me in a bad mood , I really miss the conversations we had , Although we have not talked a lot but I still am missing you kamorie n Lee , you know they always say , best friends are hard to come by, indeed friends like you are the reason why i am still able to carry on living with a smile , guys (don’t ever change stay awesome , pretty, caring and amazing n hilarious Kamorie)
Lee ( you are a great person to talk to ,missing you a lot , you are a beautiful person )
I do really miss you guys

my feelings might feel like fake but they are not I didn’t wrote this to promote my thread to the latest ,I wrote this to literally express my feelings that how much i miss you guys n spread love . I love and miss you guys sooooooooo much .
:two_hearts: I wish we will have some more exciting conversations in future . :two_hearts::heart::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

I miss you to and thanks for this I feel the same way I would always try to find a friend in fourums but they would like only be my friend for like a day☺️ So thank YOU for being my lovely,awesome, and caring friend (We are going to talk more)
Ily,
Kamorie

Thank you sooo much :blush:
I miss you a lot tooooooo :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

:grin: :two_hearts:

:heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

I stumbeled over this when searching for something else and thought I should dedicate it to my sis @XxZOEYxX and @Glades:

Ooohhhhh :joy: I love it! :heart_eyes: Thank you big bro!

Glad you like it. :slight_smile:

Awww, that’s so sweet!! :heart_eyes: Tysm :heart:
I love you :revolving_hearts:

Awww thank you @lanafrazer_episode for always thinking of me and tagging me… It’s nice to open forums and see @lanafrazer_episode tagged you on a thread… I really appreciate it and your a really true friend hunn… Thank you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

My pleasure. IT’S WHAT I LIVE FOR! :sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

Well keep it up :100:🖒 :hugs:

:wink:

Dedicated to mom @BadassSaasha and dad @Epi.Conner

I know u r active @Flora28

Yup
I know I m active too

Lol :joy: :grin: :grinning: :grin: :joy: :grinning:

Hey
Where is kacper’s cake ??? :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

U didn’t finished it yet?