Dedicated Artist Needed

Hello everybody! I am in need of a talented artist that would be willing to work long term with me on a story I have planned out. It will not be your typical episode art, so I am looking for someone who is able to draw characters in their own styles. Please do not respond if you are an art group, and please do not be offended if I do not chose you, I have a specific vision in mind and I need to find the right artist for it. Also, keep in mind that this could potentially be a large project, so only respond if you think you have the time and dedication needed. If you are up to the task, please respond here or pm me with any information and possibly some examples. Feel free to ask any questions!

I might be up for the challenge:) Would it be ok if I were to have one other person help me? And could you tell be what your story is about?

I can

That would be great! Could you send me a couple of examples of your work? Also, I have already started writing the story, but I decided that I want to make it in a special kind of style that would require a lot of art. So far I have done some world and character building, but the story is essentially a fantasy/adventure story.

Ok here are some of my examples
image image

With the last one I am not finished yet so it might look a little unfinished!
I totally understand if I am not what you are looking for;)

Your work is really good, I just don’t think it’s quite what I’m looking for. I’m so sorry, I hope you understand! You are super talented, it’s just that it’s a little too “episodey” if that makes any sense.

Totally understand…hope you find I good artist:)

Maybe I can…

Do you have any examples?

I have an example of kinda what I’m looking for that I made. Obviously, it kinda sucks because I drew it, but it is along the lines of what I have been thinking of.

Example

Image002sketch10

I do art scenes.

I do a bit of lined and realistic

Realistic

Lined

These are AMAZING!!! Would you be up for helping me on a large scale project? If you have any questions or would like any information I would be happy to talk with you! You can send me a message on here or dm me on instagram @episode_aprill

I can help

image image image image

image image image image image image image image image image image

Yep I do that

I really need an artist too!!! If you are interested let me know???

What kind of art do u need?

I also need an artist can you help?

I’m not sure exatly I’m just not amazing with doing edits for myself and I need some help with art for my story. Whoever does it would get full credit and all that jazz.

Pm me I can probably help

It’s been a while since ive been on here… how do i pm again?