Deep attraction series

Hi guys!!
Have you read Deep Attraction series? Which character was your favourite? Who’s your favourite couple? Who do you hate the most? Share your opinions! :heart:

1 Like

Hey I have read the Deep Attraction series and my fav couple is Cole and Cassie for sure. I just ship them a lot. Sad that it ended though:(

1 Like

Yes, they are my favorite couple too. :heart:

I loved cole and cassie’s story, so much emotion in this story. it felt real, some stories make they male characters n female characters too cheesy in trying to create he “perfect couple” this felt like someone’s true experience in a relationship… minus d gang affiliation lol

1 Like

Yeah so true. Authors make relationships like they never fight everything’s perfect and so on. Nothing is perfect in real life!

I can’t choose between Cole and Cassie or Kiera and Alec!!!

1 Like

I can’t choose who my favourite couple is, Zane and Chloe, Alec and Kiara, Cole and Cassie. If I have to pick though it would be Cole and Cassie, seeing Cole’s growth through out was, I can’t even describe it.

My favourite character? I honestly can’t say but would be out of Zane, Kiara, Cole, Zach and Alec. I can’t say whom I hate the most that’s a hard one considering there’s a few :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

Cole and Cassie definitely for me.

Same!

Mine was Kiera and Alec

1 Like

I’m reading deep attraction by lady Diana. Not my fave really. The main character Chloe is very weak and cries constantly. The story would be better 25 episodes not 50! Sorry just my opinion

2 Likes

Ohh… It’s okay that’s your opinion. Did you finish it already?

Yes this series is good however I wish chloe was a stronger character I love zane but I don’t like chloe however I love Kiera and Alec ect