Defenestration's Art Commission Shop (Paid) {OPEN}

Welcome! This is my official art shop! As I started college last fall (yay!) I am short on both time and money (oof). So rather than make a request art shop, which is rewarding, in a way, I’ve decided to make a commission shop. Unfortunately for some people, this means this is PAID art.
I love to make art, and it’s an excellent way for me to relax, but it takes time and effort, and remember, I’m short on time until breaks. So please respect me, my work, and my choice to do commissions instead of requests.

Onwards!

Prices
These are non-negotiable

Face only: $10
Bust (head and shoulders): $12
Waist-up: $14
Full body: $16
Extra Character: Half of your first character’s price.

For example: If I wanted two characters, both waist-up, it would cost $21.
If I wanted three full body characters, it would be $32.
Remember. The more characters you ask for, the more complicated the commission becomes, and the longer it will take.

Payment is through PayPal ONLY.

Rules

1. No thread hopping. I am probably spending several hours my time on your commission, and it’s not fair to me, or the other artists who have their own threads.
  2. I must receive credit for my work.
  3. Fill out my form(s) correctly. If you don’t I will decline your request.
  4. Respect me if I take longer on a commission or decline your request. I will provide a reason if either occurs.
  5. Include the password. If you don’t I will know that you did not read the rules.
  6. Only request one thing at a time. I can only handle so much, and will place you on the waiting list if/when there is an open slot. In addition, if the waiting list is full, do not request something until a spot opens up.
  7. DO NOT ask me to do anything in Episode’s style. I can only do art in my realistic or stylized styles. Episode will ban me… and probably shank me if I use their style.
  8. You must use your commission. Therefore, you must be very near to publishing or have already published the story you’re requesting a commission for. (if you haven’t published, I want some kind of proof that my art is being used)
    No sad art thrown to the side, please.
  9. Please, PLEASE do not try to avoid paying me.

Once you’ve made your request, and it’s accepted, I will approximate how long it will take me. Then I will message you the base outline, and if it is right, I will continue.

Forms

Covers
  1. Small or Large Cover
  2. Title and Preferred font/font style*
  3. Character Details of each character
  4. Character outfits, and this can be outside of Episode assets. For example: an aesthetic outfit from Tumblr, or something inspired by a movie*
  5. The pose of the Character or Characters*
  6. Background* (cannot be an Episode background 'cuz copyright)
  7. Extra details
  • implies a photo is required
Art Scenes
  1. Character Details of each character
  2. Character outfits, and this can be outside of Episode assets. For example: an aesthetic outfit from Tumblr, or something inspired by a movie*
  3. The pose of the Character or Characters*
  4. Background* (cannot be an Episode background 'cuz copyright)
  5. Extra details

a * implies a photo is required

Splashes

Note: Do not ask for text only splashes.

1. Text and Preferred font/font style*
  2. Character Details of each character
  3. Character outfits, and this can be outside of Episode assets. For example: an aesthetic outfit from Tumblr, or something inspired by a movie*
  4. The pose of the Character or Characters*
  5. Background* (cannot be an Episode background 'cuz copyright)
  6. Extra details

Profile Pictures
  1. Character Details of each character
  2. Character outfits, and this can be outside of Episode assets. For example: an aesthetic outfit from Tumblr, or something inspired by a movie*
  3. The pose of the Character or Characters*
  4. Background* (cannot be an Episode background 'cuz copyright)
  5. Extra details

OR

1. A photo you would like me to draw.
  2. Background* (cannot be an Episode background 'cuz copyright)

Style

Cover Examples

Realistic

Semi-Stylized

Art Scene Examples

Realistic

Stylized

Splash Example

I would put more, but this sums up my abilities pretty well, I think. You can also check my instagram @crackedcharcoal for more examples.

Password: Sunset

Waiting List

Once I have accepted your request, all further interactions will be through direct messages.

25 Likes

your art looks amazing.

and its pretty good prices. I just dont need any artwork done

2 Likes

Well, thank you for the compliment!

2 Likes

your art is amazing! i recently started new story, so i’ll probably request in future when i’m sure i’m going to publish it or when i need an art scene.:black_heart:

3 Likes

Your art looks amazing, but I’m literally super broke so I can’t get anything.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I’m a broke joke who doesn’t have a story lol

I absolutely love your art!! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Your art is GOD level! Good job!

2 Likes

Aah! Thank you for the compliment!

2 Likes

Of course. I wish I could get to your realism level. It’s my goal. :joy:

2 Likes

Bump!

And here’s some recent examples of art scene commissions I did!

16 Likes

These are :heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes:.
The second one, well- I don’t wanna go more off topic :joy:. Wish I could afford these lml.
:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

happy birthday

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Why so pricey?

3 Likes

That isn’t pricey, it’s a good amount.

7 Likes

I tried to take into consideration the time I would be spending on each piece and the quality compared to other commissions offered here on the forums. My method was base price + hours spent = price.

I had initially listed lower prices, but after some thought realized that I was undervaluing myself and my art. Hopefully, that makes sense.

9 Likes

I’m glad you think so!

2 Likes

Some people go from 20-50$, your prices are perfect.

3 Likes