:clapping: Defenestration's First Outline Contest :clapping: (Open)

π”»π•–π•—π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯𝕣𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿβ€™π•€ 𝕆𝕦π•₯π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•– β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯

Hi everyone! I’m Holly, otherwise known as @defenestration . I’ve been doing a lot of participating in outline contests, so I figured, why not host one?

I’m warning you, though, I love drawing and coloring faces, so this is almost more for me than anyone else. :sweat_smile:

Rules

1. The entry must be recognizable as one of my outlines, and keep my watermark. (No stealing)
  2. Do not copy other’s entries or steal their ideas. Be creative!
  3. You can enter once for each outline.
  4. Remember to credit when reposting or sharing your entry.

Prizes

1st Place will get 2 edits of choice (art scenes, or covers, or splashes).
2nd Place will get 1 edit, again, your pick.

Outlines

The episode style:

And the realistic:

Colored Outline Examples

I was gonna add examples of my other edits, but they’re not watermarked and I’m lazy.

I guess, the deadline can be like, September 14th? That sounds good. And I’ll decide results on the 15th.

Since you can enter once for each outline, if enough people participate, say like, 4 or more per outline, I’ll be able to choose winners for both the realistic and episode outlines (Four winners total)! So tag as many people as you think will be interested.

Tags

Stolen from @briar.epi stolen from @Em546 stolen from @Unknown_18 :sweat_smile::joy:

Tags

@Bridi @bhxddiedashet @Amiraa @gkreatives @CalyPhina @Bumblebree @SASB @Abimations4 @AnimeOtome @Mouse.Episode @AuthorMDWrites @Silver_Shadow @Em546 @Turtle_Cat @MagixQueenie @TyLo @Linlin330 @Anna1106Writes @bad.bish @Epiexpert @Sinful_Peches @epy.edits @Cassandra_Dean @s124 @MG_789 @Lucy.Dea @Problematic_Patrick @Mashia @Whispering_Flower @PurpleRose @lexlie @The_Corgi_Queen @Jany @PropertyofNae @jessy.writes @SakuraCheam @Shona4b @Daisy_Flower1 @Suga_Bear @Emma_16 @k.w.episode @ratkylie @minnehaaa @MissRuby @soulnight_7 @sofia2 @mothatrucka @ORLA1991 @Cookies1 @Captain_vanilla @LariYaa @minnehaaa @CelestialMoon @Killerfrost @Sophbee @abygail.bauman @Cheshire.Cat

32 Likes

These are beautiful! I am tempted to enter! Maybe on my art & edit accounts haha xx

3 Likes

Why an i on these tags :scream::scream: They actually care about me. :scream::scream: No way! I’ll enter! Can’t wait to see the results.

I’ll try my best to enter but I’m very busy

No pressure! I just had so many outlines, I wanted to get enough people’s attention.

Uhhh i have to join this the outlines are beautiful!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

YEET TALENTED PEOPLE ARE USING MY TAGS AND I’M DYING OF EXCITEMENT
Yeet am joining u r literally SO talented

1 Like

bich I’m pretty sure you’re on all our tags

1 Like

:joy::joy: I don’t even do art anymore but because of this, I might to restart :eyes:

1 Like

The outlines are beautiful! :heart_eyes:
I’d love to join :sneezing_face::heart:

1 Like

These are really good but sorry I can’t enter I’m busy with school and band :sweat_smile::sob:

:scream: This is amazing! I have to enter!

1 Like

YESSS!! aaaa

1 Like

Tysm for tagging me
I’ll definitely enter :upside_down_face:

and um btw…YOU ARE SO TALENTED :scream::heart_eyes: The outlines and your coloured examples are just :ok_hand::heart:

1 Like

Loved the outlines and had to enter :heart:

Entry

And you entered my OC lmao :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Do you have an instagram @Defenestration?

I just wanna say, I saw the word β€˜defenestration’ and clicked. My favourite word, lol. More people should use it!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s @crackedcharcoal , but I never update… :sweat_smile: I’m gonna try and revamp it at some point this month.

2 Likes

The tag stealing :joy::joy::joy:
I’m entering! Your outlines :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cool. Thanks :smile: