Delayed character movement

I don’t know what I’ve done wrong or what is missing but when I type code like that my characters movement is delayed in time. First I can see camera moving from zone 1 to zone 2 but characters enter scene when camera stops. Can anyone help?

&ALEXA walks to spot 1.280 263 -1 in 2 THEN ALEXA faces left
&NANCY walks to spot 1.280 135 -1 in 2
&GABI walks to spot 1.280 56 0 in 2

always use walks to

It helped partly… I can see characters entering scene exactly when camera stops but I want them to be shown at the same time when camera moves between zones :sweat_smile: I’ve done it once but I cannot remember how

Here’s an example ^^

You can add more characters.

Ex.

&pan to zone 2 in 3
&CHAR1 walks to…
&CHAR2 walks to…
@CHAR3 walks to spot 1.280 200 0 in zone 2 in 3 AND CHAR3 does it while run_jog

1 Like

Thanks! It helped a lot… but even if I did exactly like it’s written in this guide my MC “slide” trough screen to spot when two other characters are actually moving :sleepy: Should I add animation to make her moving like rest of them without animation? Sorry for being annoying :sweat_smile:

If the character is doing a standing animation while walking, she’ll slide, for example:

&PEARL walks to spot 123 0 in zone 2 in 3 AND PEARL does it while idle_happy_loop

^ She’ll be sliding.

If you want her to just walk normally, you can take out the “AND PEARL does it while…” part. If you want her to walk a different way, you can add a walking/running animation like “run_jog”. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.