Delete please cause someone reported it cause she minded compitition

Nvm @jeremy @sydney_h please close. People for some reason reported this as moderator attention. But thank you @CrazyCaliope for reporting!

Tags:
@leslie.creates
@Teahwalker

Lmao I have no friends that I think would be interested

If it is just for the forums sure :joy:
(I got this boy I’m going after irl and he likes me back :sweat_smile:)

Lol yeah, which role would you want?

Hey Madison W,

I’m not quite sure what this, but I’m assuming this is meant to be an RP/SG, though you have no meant of such in this first post. You have also posted this in the wrong category, it should be in Roleplaying, not General chat.
However, if this is the case then there are certain rules we follow in this forum. Your " RP" doesn’t quite follow the criteria. You need to add a more detailed description for people to know more about the story and what you’d like to see happen in the RP, plus to actually tell them it IS an RP. Also, before posting, we also try to ask/recommend that people use the ideas thread to see how many people actually want this RP to happen. This also helps to generate a group to tag to participate.

If you want to RP, then all you need to know is here!
Please read it, so that everyone follows the same guide.

What these forums don’t allow is duplicate threads. Myself, and my amazing writing partner, already have a Bachelor/Bachelorette story going in these forums, sorry.

Cheers,
Caliope

Ok, I will just wait till people want to join and make a pm. We bothe have different rules and ntnr personally like mine more :woman_shrugging:t3: oh well

Off topic

It’s says it’s ur birthday on mine
Correct me if I’m wrong
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I’ll join

Lol, thank you!

Rules? It’s still the same concept, which would make it a duplicate.
In a PM should be fine though!

Np!

@MadisonW you can be co host if you want

90 Day Fiance {Finding Your Forum Soulmate}

Glad it works Form ya! I will just wait for people to join <small>
<small> <small> <small> <small>
BITCH

So um do i just ask for a spot?

Yeah, I will make a pm for this, eh I have spot do you want same for @leslie.creates and @teahwalker

Hottie :rofl:

Um cutie?

Hot drama starter?

Buuuummmp