DELETED ! Bye bye bye

Probably won’t but sureee👏

1 Like

I mean I didn’t say to make it you just said you was going to literally :joy: to cookie

1 Like

Ha pfff.
Well i can agree that yours i better than mine when it comes to poses but did you do all the shading? NO!

Yours is just on like overlay or what ever.

1 Like

You got the point.
but still.

1 Like

No girl I drew all of it! I’ll show you right now

1 Like

I know that’s what i’m talking about! you draw that in Overlay style just like those tumblr overlays of celebrities they make. that’s overlay style.

1 Like

Also i don’t get it why didn’t you make story with “Limelight” style it’s way prettier and realistic?!

1 Like

First of all your opinion is irrelevant to me so keep it to yourself second of all don’t get rude to my thugs :coffee::clap:

1 Like

Nah you’ll see hold on

Ksksksks YES MIA U A SAVAGE! :sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@foxyepisode here’s yo proof kiddo. I don’t trust u so I added the red lines :heart: Sorry not sorry
Uploading: 6538AB25-60EB-4658-A0DE-2A5763F139BE.jpeg… Uploading: D1052AE4-E27A-4823-B56A-DD4B8583043C.jpeg… Uploading: 469624EA-7E00-45E7-BB68-49B7BA4F2265.jpeg…

Can’t go on to it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

![image|374x500]

1 Like

@foxyepisode I don’t trust u so I had to add the red lines. I wasn’t going to.:white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

@foxyepisode saying how good my pose was u might steal it. Soooo… and there’s the proof lil kid. I did everything. All u did was trace it. And add blush. I won. K bye. L

Hi

Umm… Just back and I am really confused about what happened here. @Cookies1 or @Mia.epi.x can you guys explain lol.

1 Like

Hahaha beef happened. Scroll up and read boo :heart::heart:

What is beef? Anyways can you do a shortcut here it is like thousands of messages to me and lol what happened to the group pm :sweat_smile:? I’m really confused.

1 Like