Deleted discussion

Sorry but this discussion is deleted.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t. I’m only attracted to people who were assigned males at birth and identify as a male now.

14 Likes

Don’t worry, you just haven’t found the right one yet :blush:
It isn’t impossible to date someone if you’re transgender, there are lots of people out there who don’t care about that and just love you the way you are :smiley:
I’m bisexual myself and I wouldn’t care if I date someone who is transgender. Love is love and a transgender man/woman is also just a man/woman :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Are you looking to date someone on here?

2 Likes

Sorta. I could go either way on dating online or dating someone in real life though.

2 Likes

Ahhh, I see. Just be careful bc there are some weirdos on here.

4 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

Yup.

Wdym? “Yup” as in you would date a trans person or did you say “Yup” to another person’s reply? :thinking:

like I would. but I am also pansexual. though as of now I have only dated guys

1 Like

I would date one

1 Like

I don’t care about gender identity or sexuality. I just care that they are faithful and loyal :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well I mean I’m straight. But I probably could date a transgender ftm, if I happened to find them attractive. Never dated one tho, but I don’t see a problem with it. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m just not attracted to transgenders, idk why.

2 Likes

No, I wouldn’t date one because I’m only attracted to cisgender men.

Who said it’s impossible? It is possible, it just takes time that’s all.

1 Like

I wouldn’t date a trans person, I’m 100% straight and I only like you if you were identified as a male since birth.

2 Likes

I’d literally date my bed if it asked me nicely. So, yes.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah sure! I’m a lesbian so it includes everyone that identifies as a woman regardless of whether they’re cis or trans.

1 Like

No, I like cisgender men. I’ve found trans men physically attractive before but I couldn’t date one

and yeah finding trans men attractive doesn’t make me any less straight

1 Like