Deleted discussion

Wdym by “cisgender men”?

1 Like

A man who was assigned male at birth and identifies with that same gender now

3 Likes

Oh.

1 Like

There’s so many sexualities I feel like in the world so I can’t keep up anymore :joy:

2 Likes

Same, lol

1 Like

I mean yeah, why not? I had a coworker who identified as a trans male and he was fine af, lmao. We didn’t date, but we definitely always flirted.

1 Like

First, I just want to say that I’m sure you will find your person soon. It’s something that a lot of us struggle with, but it will make finding them all that more amazing

Second, I’m sorry to say no because I am straight and the opportunity to have kids with someone is important to me.

1 Like

Same for me.

1 Like

You do know that you can still be considered heterosexual and date someone who identifies as a trans male, right?

This comment is for those saying they are straight.

I’m straight, however, my coworker was a trans male and he looked more man then any cisgender male out here, lmao. All shade. I was attracted to his male looks and his personality, but mainly his looks because like I stated, he was fine af lol. I consider myself heterosexual.

I’m aware you can still be straight and attracted to someone who is trans. I know I have been in the past, but I don’t think I could pursue a serious relationship just because of some goals I have for my future. I don’t think that’s something that should be “shaded.”

The all shade part was in reference to saying he looked more manly then most men I’ve seen. But, I hear you.

1 Like

Ahhhh ok, sorry.

Closed by OP request. :smiley: