Demure Problemszsz HELP

One personality of mine that people knows - more like actually notices about me - is that I’m demure. Someone who is well-behaved, polite, modest and reserved.
Sometimes I’m alright with it but sometimes I’m not because people keep on pointing it out like it’s a bad thing.
In the past, it’s a huge compliment for girls but now, I think it’s not much of a compliment anymore. I feel like I was born in the wrong era.

I need help, I don’t know how I should feel about it :pensive: :cry:

I would like to know if there are other demure people here too.

3 Likes

Come to my thread and talk to one of my workers
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/anti-bully-thread/286633?u=itzkastinr

1 Like

Thank you for this!! But I don’t really consider it as bullying :sweat_smile:. It’s more like a battle with myself.

We don’t have to talk about bullying we are just here to comfort you

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I honestly don’t find that trait as something you should be ashamed of. Nowadays, we’ve glorified those sassy and quirky girls that we’ve regarded demure girls as something people don’t want to be. Personally, I’m very modest and polite, but I still can be confident and quick witted. At the end of the day, you should just be comfortable as who you are and not worry about being praised for your personality. The more you worry about what other people like and think, you’ll begin to internalise all these opinions about demure people, making you feel a certain way about yourself.

Don’t let it get to you and just be who you are. There’s nothing wrong with your personality, just like there’s nothing wrong with sassy or provocative women. Just be you and don’t think about anyone’s opinion about you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this!! And same, I am quick-witted and confident too. I’m also unpredictable because of this so I keep surprising people. Your words mean a lot to me, and I will always remember this. Thank you again :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww no problem! I know how it feels to feel like you don’t fit in. It sucks but there will always be people out there you can relate to. Just be yourself and don’t be ashamed of who you are. :heart:

1 Like

I know that feeling :((( but I always keep it in ny mind that being different (in a good way) isn’t bad, sometimes it’s what makes us rare :hugs: and it’s so nice to come across someone like me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.