Denize's first outline/coloring contest! (Due: May 20)

lovely

2 Likes

This is really beautiful! Thank you for joining :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you and you’re welcome

1 Like

No problem! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey guys just wanna tell you that May 20th, Just reminding to those who joined! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@EpisodeMirana @xetic @mothatrucka @paigebarr @appleqrl @CalyPhina @Epi.milkyway @Silver_Shadow and to the others who joined.

Only @Maria.StoryWritter and @Bethany1 are the only ones that have posted their entry x

4 Likes

Omg I forgot 🤦🏻 I’ll quickly color it.

1 Like

hey, im sorry but i won’t be able to finish, as of right now, i am currently not on a device in which i can create the art, it has been like that for the week, im so sorryy. :sob::tired_face:

1 Like

I’m so sorry but I need like 3 more weeks to color it

Since everybody is almost busy with request/other art contests. I’ll extend the contest into May 25th :smiley:

@mothatrucka understood and somehow relatable lol

@appleqrl I extended the day hopefully that at least help a little ^^

1 Like

bump!

I hope you guys didn’t forget about me :<
The contest is only due to May 25 but in my time/day it’s the 27th…

Last chance to enter your entry. ^^
@xetic @Epi.milkyway @EpisodeMirana @paigebarr @appleqrl @CalyPhina @Silver_Shadow

3 Likes

Oh I don’t think I said I wanted to join I think :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t recall but you didn’t clarified that you were going to join so assumed you were joining…

1 Like

Yeah my friend just tagged me, I forgot to say that I didn’t want to join cuz I was busy sorry :grimacing:

2 Likes

It’s alright I understand :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t say I was joining in entering so many contests at the moment and I have to write and be a daughter :skull_and_crossbones: If I had the time I would enter this too but I have to finish the ones I started first :frowning:

1 Like

Hey I don’t think I can join… sorry I have way too many things to do tomorrow and Tuesday :pensive:

2 Likes

@CalyPhina @xetic Thanks for telling :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem!

I don’t think I can enter either because of the exams I have this week. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Sorry :slightly_frowning_face: