Depression,love, addiction,lies

Hi
I’m writing my first story on episode (5chapters available at the moment.)
It is about a young girl struggling with depression after death of her best friend and a heartbreak caused by her boyfriend. It shows life of young people feeling lost and lonely. Delilah’s parents are always busy and don’t seem to understand their daughter.
She will learn to love again after having her childhood friend back in life. But what will happen when he suddenly disappears?

A lot of emotions, drama, addiction,alcohol,drugs,lies.

I am still trying to improve some chapter so please be patient with me.
The story is called: I’ll see you soon
By Magdalene

Thanks for your attention, have a great day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This story sounds really interesting! I will read it!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m editing the chapters at the moment as I didn’t have much knowledge about writing on episode when I started. Hope you like it

1 Like

Of course! I will let you know what I think when I’m done

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Hello!

You have been so lovely to check out my story and I would love to return the favour but I think after your story is edited properly I will check it out :purple_heart:

1 Like

The first episode is already edited, I’d love some feedback if possible :heart: I really love your story, I couldn’t stop reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to read it, but at this stage in my life, damn I honestly can’t. :heart:

1 Like

Maybe in future :wink: Are you ok?

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll be able to, I lost a friend last week :pray: , but don’t worry I’m staying positive. :heart::blossom:

2 Likes

I would be happy to read your first episode soon. I have a handful of stories to read for a comp.

1 Like

All my love to you Shani.:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. :heart:

2 Likes

Stay strong :heart:

1 Like

I will. :heart::fist:

2 Likes

honey, its sounds like the new mean girls wanne read it , like NOW

2 Likes

I really like your story! It’s really good :smile: