Description help! Other feedback?

I’m writing a story about three models and their different struggles and I can’t figure out how to go about the description, also title ideas would be appreciated. rn my title is Lights, Camera, Pose! but I’m not sure about it. I’d like feedback on the cover I did as well.

It’s pretty simple but that’s just 'cause I’m lazy af.

• Modelling. Easy right? Wrong! Follow X, Y and Z on their journey, and see what goes on behind the scenes. Take a look beyond their smiles.

• Life on the runway isn’t as glamorous as it looks. Join X, Y and Z as they learn more about the oh-so glamorous/luxurious lifestyle that they’ve always wished for.

Personally, I like a mix between the two.

• Modelling. Easy right? Wrong! Life on the runway isn’t as glamorous as it looks. Join X, Y and Z as they learn more about the oh-so glamorous/luxurious lifestyle that they’ve always wished for.

I like the cover. It fits the idea you’ve given perfectly. However, I’m not so sure about the arrows. To me, they resemble Instagram tags. If the cover was to appear an Instagram post, I would probably like them more. Other than that, I think it looks good. Would you consider putting the main characters on the runway?

1 Like

Thanks for replying :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. For the description I really love the mix too and about the cover, I was going to put the characters there but I was just being lazy but I should probably just do it anyway :sweat_smile:.

No problem, I’m probably being picky and other people may not mind the resemblance.

@ me when your story’s out. I’d love to read it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll try to remember to @ you then :blush:, might take a while tho I’m not the best at directing but I’m working on it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.