Description Poll for an Adventure Story

Hi everyone :smiley:

So I’m split between my two descriptions.

Description 1

Until you were cursed, you believed your bad luck wouldn’t win. Doomed to a race against time, fears and the Devil, you have to save several souls including your broken one.

Description 2

Seven is a lucky number for everyone else. The same day you break a mirror in seven parts, you are cursed with kiss. Ahead is a journey with trials to save souls.

• Description 1
  • Description 2

0 voters

Some Tags

@JemU776, @amberose, @Annieways, @Danielle318, @Jas.K, @CrazyCaliope, @theeloquentwriter, @GiadeLynn123, @Epiwriter.Alexandra, @lanafrazer_episode

Sorry if you don’t want to be tagged.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you and sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No worries, it happens :grin:

2 Likes

@Danielle318 can I ask for your help with some tags? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sure!

Sorry if you guys don’t want to be tagged!

@Allie_Diamond_Epy, @Elaina.p, @Katie36, @amberose, @LiyahxWrites, @Random_doggo123, @eliseclairmont, @EliseC, @elizabeth_writes, @ElizabethRose, @beckybee.episode, @eliza_writes, @elizabethj

2 Likes

I’d probably be more likely to read #1, as long as it had a few more commas. Unless you need space for other stuff, you’ve got enough character limit left for 2 more commas.

“Until you were cursed, you believed your bad luck wouldn’t win. Doomed to a race against time, fears, and the Devil, you have to save several souls, including your broken one.”

#2 is still good, though. :+1:

2 Likes

They’re both good wowzers :scream:

2 Likes

Thanks @Scarlet_Sapphire :blush:
Commas have always been my weakness :sweat_smile:

Thank you @josiej8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THANK YOU @Danielle318 :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

#1 work this best it give off a mysterous vibe and pull you in. But #2 can work as well. I feel

3 Likes

Bump
Have a nice day/night lovely people :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump.
Happy holidays :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for your vote because they were both dear to me.

@Akira_new-writer737 @GiadeLynn123 @talesbyrose @JemU776 @writerren @AMagic @briannlynn @MelanieyM @Skyler2 @theeloquentwriter @shronus0201 @Jas.K @Yuke @Licorice @coco.queen @josiej8 @LiyahxWrites @Benzie.stories @ElizabethRose @rachel.epii @Random_doggo123 @BlueViolet @_haruka @amberose @EtherealWitch @CiCi1 @lanafrazer_episode @Annieways @Epiwriter.Alexandra @rickyy @CrazyCaliope @Danielle318 @writingspirit @jessy.writes @Allie_Diamond_Epy @OreoBiscuit @Simila100 @big_bass_boy @ItzKastinR

Special thanks to @Scarlet_Sapphire, for the punctuation correction :hearts:

17 Likes

Lol your so sweet ofc I was gonna like it your an amazing storyline writer both were so good!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Once again thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Nick or @Sydney_H
Please close this thread :blush:
Happy New Year :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You’re adorable you’re sweet too

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :grinning: