Description workshop

Need a description for your story but you can’t think of one? I can help you, just tell me what your story is about and I’ll think of an description that fits your story, if you wanna i can also read your story to see what’s it about.

6 Likes

:clap:t3:

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re offering help with descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

I’m here, and QUEER cough cough

2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

:wink::wink:

i already like you

1 Like

Aww, you are so sweet!! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Wanna know A Secret?

I’m getting excited just talking to you :joy:

P.S your idea for opening this workshop is perfect :ok_hand:

aww, thanks and again aww

1 Like

you know what sucks, there’s a big spider in my house by my stairs, And i don’t wanna kill it but I’m also like uhm sir can you just leave

1 Like

aaaa i’m so excited! i’ve started an epidemic!! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so proud!

1 Like

yaay :grin:

1 Like

i’d love to see if i could get a better description than what i already have, like its bad, so i wanna see if you can make it better! :grin: do you have a form i can fill out? like what should i include?

well the general plot and maybe the names needed for the description and setting if necessary

1 Like
  1. 8 teenagers get invited to a sleepover by someone that they’ve never met. They decide to go, and then someone’s little sister gets kidnapped. They have 8 hours to find her and escape, or they will suffer severe consequences.
  2. I let the reader use whatever name they want to.
  3. Present day, strangers house, night time.

I’m curious what your description is now?

1 Like

these are my story specs:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (In Thriller)
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 4 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and choices matter! :blush:

1 Like

well i already like the description, I’m gonna read it

1 Like

I wanna see!! :smiley: