Designated Survivor - RP/SG SIGNUPS AND DISSCUSION

The bell rang on the last day off school and kids where scattering left and right. “DO NOT LEAVE THE BULDING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL…” The kids where confused, and thats when it struck. “RUNNNNN!!! !!” The kids scattered as strange creatures grpwling and snarling chased them. Bella reid Stood there, scared, trembling. But when she came face to face with…was a zombie. She screamed and kicked but it grabbed her shoved her down. She screeched for help. And all her best friend could do…was run. Her best friend (I will be playing), Rachel Grader, stayed at the school, and so did some other kids, but they knew that it wouldn’t last forever.

Rachel was the leader of the troup at school. She made the decisions and set up camp at the school. She made the troup board all the windows and exits. Made them search for food and water and weapons. Soon later they were all armed with guns. But then was faced with a hard decision. Killing a traitor. Somebody had tried killing her and many other people. They put him on trial. He turned out being guilty. Rachel didn’t want to do it. The other students chanted to kill him for his crimes. She looked away, and shot him in the head. Soon later another group of survivors came over. They joined her troup. But it wasn’t easy for them ALL to survive.

What will YOU do to change that?

RP RULES

1. No mary sues or gary sues.
  2. 3 character limit.
  3. Try evening out the gender.
  4. You must have at least one male and female.
  5. Never go on from a scene until I tell you to.
  6. After your reserve, you have 5 days. Then it goes up for adoption or gets scrapped.
  7. Relashionships between ALL character must ber figured out before the rp starts. So the ro might happen in like one month for preperations.
  8. BE PATIENT FOR THE RO TO START.
  9. All post. Must be a paragragh, no one liners

This is based on a tv show I watched.
If you figure it out you can be a vice leader for My character rachel.

ForumName:
Character name:
Sexuality:
Age (8-18):
Bio (5+):
Personality(5+):
Skills:
Hobbies:
Any pets?:
Anythinng else?:

Face claims - COMING SOON

Character reservers

MORE RESERVES WILL BE ADDED IF THEY BECAME FULL.