Desperado story (help)

HeLlO guys I need HELP

I will write a story called desperado and it’s a fantasy, gang and goverment kinda story
But I am hella confused because idk to write I know What kind of direction But that’s it could someone HeLp Me WiTh A kInDa DiReCtIoN

4 Likes

What do you need help with exactly?

1 Like

Ooh how about you make the gangsters sniff fairy dust instead of drugs (but don’t show it due to content guidelines). And their goal is to sell the most fairy dust to save their brother from becoming a human cause nobody likes to be human, and if their brother turns into a human, they can’t live in the same realm anymore. What challenges should they face along the way? Well, there’s this other gang who want to sell fairy dust to stay in power, so they basically face them. Not only that, but the government is hunting them down cause they’re selling drugs basically, and drugs are bad. Their friendships are also put on the line because you can’t trust anyone in the drug selling market. This is all probably against the guidelines though, but it’d be cool to have one of these.

1 Like

A kinda story plot( the girl has to be like magical dark and there is something involved govermental)

1 Like

WoW i CaN’t WrItE

Omg I hate these new guide lines

1 Like

Um you can start with a flashback

2 Likes

Yeah I also thought of that

Show how everything started and introduce the characters

How about you do the same thing as the drug plot but with selling animals or magical creatures illegally and then the government gets involved and instead of stopping them, they join them lol.

Guys thank you all so much for the help but I got a idea

2 Likes

@Jeremy could you close this topic

1 Like

You got it! Closed :slight_smile: