DESPERATELY IN NEED OF A CO-WRITER/EDITOR! Collab? CLOSED

Hi There!

I believe that I have a pretty awesome story line, but I NEED HELP with character & plot development. I need somebody, anybody (in my Simba voice) that is willing to collab with me. Someone that can bring fresh ideas. I really want to get my story (potentially our story) off the ground and finally published. I look forward to hearing from and working with whichever amazing individual that’s willing to assist. :grin::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey there and DEFINITELY, brace yourself lol. :hugs: Well my story is called:
Chasing Dawne.

Back story- to be slowly revealed as the story unfolds
Dawne suffered tragedy back in 2015 when her fiancè and 2 of his friends pretty much went missing after leaving the NBA draft, never coming home (far fetched I know but let’s move on). In 2016, not long after her fiance’s disappearance she loses her Father (her only parent) to Cancer. After her Father’s passing she decides it’s time for a fresh start, so she leaves LA & moves to Vallejo, Ca (The Bay Area).

Present Day- where story opens up
Dawne has just opened her Beauty Bar in Vallejo, Ca. She has a bestie named Gigi who is her shop manager. It is now 3 years since her fiance’ went missing and 2 years since the loss of her father. She hasn’t been involved with anyone romantically and has serious abandonment issues. Gigi is the only person who has been able to remain close to her. Eventually, Dawne meets Jonah, a local Barber Shop owner whose business is down the block from her. They bump into eachother a couple times and the connection is evident. But Dawne is hesitant so they pretty much begin this “3x the charm” thing that will soon become their “thing”(cute phrase to tease one another). As months go by Dawne will let her guard down, allowing her self to fall in love w. Jonah but not too soon after there will be breaking news that 2 of the 3 missing men have been found. Everyone will see the news but workaholic Dawne. Jonah will see the news where they will flash a picture of Travis (her long lost fiance) but he will think nothing of it. One night about a week later Dawne will come clean about her past and completely open up to Jonah. In that moment Jonah will remember the picture from the news but he won’t tell her he knows or what he saw. A month or so later Dawne and Jonah will be on their way back from a lunch date when they bump into — HER LONG LOST FIANCE TRAVIS, IN HER SHOP. He has come back for her . Dawne will be excited but also confused because she will have her old and new love basically fighting for/chasing after her love/heart hence the title “Chasing Dawne”… Cliff hanger to end season one.

So, what do you think? Can you help me with the evolution of my crazy ass love drama? Lol

1 Like

Plots & directing. Outside of this little outline I need help developing story lines for the other characters and story pace in regards to how Dawne and jonah’s love develops. Like, date inspos, when and how each of them will open up about their pasts… Overall finding depth within the story that captures the audience. I ultimately want to make it hard to choose but not disappointing when the choice has to be made. I pretty much need an equal partner.

1 Like

That would be cool!

1 Like

Yes. I’m In America. But I’m no stranger to being up odd hours so that’s fine by me. Yaay, I’m excited!

1 Like

Oooo. That sound like a good story.

1 Like

I’m PST. 6:10am.

1 Like

Yeah Sure. I’m new to this but I’m open to it.

I can’t help you with directing or coding cause I’m still not as experienced :frowning: but I’ve been on episode since forever so I always got good ideas, if your ever having writers block I can definitely help you