DESTINED LOVE : (OPEN FOR R4R AND G4G) Support Eachother

Hello Cutie Pies :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m thrilled and excited to share My First Ever Episode Story with you guys.
I have updated first 3 chapters and it’s available on the app now.
I’m interested to do R4R as well.
(please do consider giving it a read and share your honest feedbacks, coding and writing tips since I’m new to the coding concept.)

Here are more details!
Title : Destined Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Styles Limelight
Description:
After the tragic death of her boyfriend, Sara decides to leave behind her old life and start fresh in New York, but what challenges await? Will she ever move on from her past?
COVER :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story link

The story is in limelight version and you can customize the MC and LI as well.
Constructive criticism is always welcomed
Feel free to dm or check out for updates and sneak peeks on Instagram @dsouza_episode

11 Likes

Let’s do r4r then! I have my contest entry so we can read 3 chapters and share screenshots of each one and after ss of completion tab to confirm. :slight_smile: my story doesn’t have a gems, so it would be only reading.
Let me know!

Gaming: 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
After being framed, Luna was banned and lost her champion title. So when her hot rival wants her to join the team under a hidden identity, she makes a deal to find out the truth.

2 Likes

That’s amazing, good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and yes I would love to :smiling_face:

I’ve started reading.

I’ve noticed multiple grammar and one coding issue at the cemetery where the fade happens twice due to an error.

I can’t pinpoint where your grammar errors are because they’re all through chapter one, they’re mainly full stops:)

Overall, you’ve used good backgrounds, bad in shocked at the lack of mistakes. This is so amazing for a first story!

I don’t have time to read all 3 chapters but what I’ve read so far seems good, minus the grammar mistakes:)

1 Like

It means a lot to me really :tired_face: :heart: thank you so much, and the fade was purposeful though (I’ll change it. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:) And yes I’ll look into the grammatical errors as well, thank you once again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

Hi! Congratulations on publishing!

I would like to do a R4R with you. Here is my link. I also have 3 episodes.

1 Like

Thank you so much, sure. :heart:

1 Like

I agree with @/shan.epipe and their points.
I also don’t understand this, sentence:

Plus with your errors (like grammar and the other stuff) you can ask people here on the forums to be proof read your story as it would help out.
Also, please don’t add the authors intro. Like I recommend not to do it, because no hate it here’s no point, we know you’re the author and we don’t want to see it in a story, we would like to get on with the story. I guess the only time you want to add your self as the author if there’s issue or something. Also for your art cover, I’m not too sure if it’s an anime or whatever, if it’s someone else’s art or it’s from somewhere I’m not sure if you’re allowed to use it. Many people are artists that can do art for free (such as edit ones) and such. While other artists are to pay. So you can always ask someone. Also too, maybe don’t use emoji’s, when you’re talking (like in the speech bubbles) I like seeing the emojis when it’s for text msgs, but not speech bubbles. Btw all of this is from episode 1, I’m sure episode 2&3 would be better, but yeah good luck with this story.:two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah I get it, will definitely work on that and change those things, and thank you for your honest feedback. Also the author intro is added only in episode 1, I get your point though, since this was my first story I just added a bit of an intro and outro for the first chapter. And no the art does not belong to any artist it’s solely my work and yeah the larger cover is an anime I’ll change it asap. Thank you again, and I will work on the mistakes. :heart:

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Yeah you’re welcome :blush:, hope I wasn’t too harsh.:sweat_smile:
Oh! My apologies, sorry about that then.
Though for the ending you ask do a FAQ, like put some questions so like you’re connecting with your readers, like some questions you can put “how many episodes are there going to be “ etc etc. I think if you go to @/Dara.Amarie website she has templates for those stuff.

And instead of you the author coming on screen, again you can ask someone to make you an art. Or as you said you’re an artist you should make an artwork of yourself so you can be like: follow me and tag me on your screenshots: (and then insert your IG) :white_heart:

1 Like

Not at all, I’m happy that you were totally honest with me, and yeah as I mentioned before the author appearing on screen is just in episode 1, the rest do have just art, and the FAQ is placed at the end in chapter 3 since it’s the last chapter, for now I’ve updated it over there. :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!

1 Like

Thank you so much🌸

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll send you screen shots privately.

1 Like

Sure, I’m reading yours :blush:Dm me on Instagram, if your comfortable @dsouza_episode

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing! I’m open to doing an R4R, as well as honest feedback, we’re here to support each other after all :purple_heart:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing
Link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Sure. I would love to.