Destined vampires R4r/g4g shop šŸŒøāœØ[Closed]

Hey!! Iā€™d like to do a r4r with you :slight_smile:
Title: Midnight Knight
Author: persianflower
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
IG: r_ihanehh
Current number of episodes: 3
Description: What happens when Valeria stumbles upon an ancient vampire relic thatā€™s connected to the one guy she just canā€™t stand? Will they heal each other or just add more fuel to the fire?

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Midnight Knight

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

This is the official cover for Midnight Knight but Iā€™m still waiting for it to be approved!
IMG_20211004_003726_099

1 Like

Its r4r thread :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: if u r interested to do r4r with me, please read the rules and pm me when u r done with my story.

Great. Pm me whenever u r done with my story :blush:

1 Like

I just finished it! check your insta dms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yeah I just checked it nowā€¦ Iā€™ll read urs :relaxed:

1 Like

thank you ļ¼ˆā‰§āˆ‡ā‰¦ļ¼‰

1 Like

Completed :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

hi !! thanks for the thread, iā€™m up for r4r for 4x4 (after oct 7th, so iā€™ll start reading then and send ss then as well)

title: swy: playing it cool
description: she played with his heart, so he broke hers. what happens when avery and beau cross paths years later? (cc, choices, points)
genre: drama
episodes: 1-4 out now !! (1-3 free to read, skip-the-wait on 4)
points: throughout the story you can either gain or lose beau pointsā€¦your points will determine your ending and will influence different scenes
ig: ashwritesepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716042290593792
cover:
thumbnail_6F4D9B44-EB72-4C5A-88D1-2AAB52862075(1)

2 Likes

okay, I can wait <3

Title: Looking For Lucy
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Genre: mystery
Style: limelight
CC
Choices

1 Like

Yeah I can do r4rā€¦ Pm me the screenshots whenever u r done with my storyā€¦

@aishani @TheInvincible I havenā€™t heard from u guysā€¦ Please clear it whether u want to do r4r or not?

1 Like

@6Shanell Please drop your link only if u have any intentions to do r4rā€¦please stop spamming the threadsā€¦ Uā€™ve been doing this in my previous threads too and never replies further :unamused::unamused: I think this is rudeā€¦ If u want to promote your story, please look for promotional threads, not hereā€¦

Hey!! I would love to do a R4R with anyone who is interested!!
Title: My Best Friend is a Vampire
Summary: Kennedy lived an uncomplicated life until she finds out her best friend is a vampire. How will she adjust after being thrown into the world of the supernatural?
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5350593054572544

3 Likes

Iā€™ve sent you the ss

1 Like

Yeah we can do r4rā€¦hope uā€™ve read the rulesā€¦please pm me with screenshots whenever u r done with my storyā€¦ Iā€™ll then start ursā€¦

Iā€™m interested in an R for R

Title: SWY: The Library Escape

Genre: Mystery

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5004932915068928

1 Like

Greatā€¦ Will do r4r :relaxed:

1 Like

Completed :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

This is not a promotional thread @Faith_1
If u r interested in r4r then u can drop your link here but make sure to read the rules above :relaxed: