Destined vampires R4r/g4g shop šŸŒøāœØ[Closed]

I do reply back, read other stories and screen shot it. Sometimes the author would message me on Instagram and screen shot and sent it to them not on this forumā€¦Before you accuse me or assume something just simply askā€¦ P.S every time I post read to read, I always read their story.

1 Like

Well i donā€™t intend to fight with u but u have done this with me quite few timesā€¦ So yeah I donā€™t think Iā€™ve said something based on my assumption

1 Like

If thatā€™s the case, I apologize.
If I havenā€™t get to your story or some one else, is that there are many stories I am doing read for read not only on this forum but also on Insta

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ No problemā€¦ I can understand that tooā€¦Its just that iy was little frustrating to see someone commenting in ur thread multiple times but not replying to further repliesā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:grimacing: I understand

1 Like

hi iā€™m ready to do r4r today if that works?
iā€™ll send ss as soon as iā€™m finished <33

1 Like

Yeah it will doā€¦ Remember to read rules at the top before u start :relaxed:

Bump

would love to do a r4r!

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? Youā€™ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

Itā€™s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

Iā€™m up for r4rs (:

1 Like

Greatā€¦please read the rules at the top of thread before startingā€¦ Pm me with screenshots once u r done then Iā€™ll start urs too :relaxed::two_hearts:

1 Like

@ashwritesepisode @Faith_1 @saaltywrites havenā€™t heard from u guysā€¦ Are u still down for r4r?

Greatā€¦please read the rules before starting and pm me with screenshots whenever u r done with my story :two_hearts:

1 Like

Great! Iā€™ll send you ss in IG then :kiss:

1 Like

yeah no problemā€¦ U can contact me there :relaxed:

1 Like

I forgot to mark itā€¦ Its completed :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Its completed too :heavy_check_mark:

@ashwritesepisode @Faith_1 @saaltywrites havenā€™t heard from u guysā€¦ Are u still down for r4r?

Completed :heavy_check_mark:

Thank you for this. :blush:
Congratulations on publishing your story. :hugs::blush:
Story name: Avenge Me
Story Description: After losing her mother, Dulce stopped believing in love. When she sets out on a secret agent mission to uncover who killed her mother, will she find hope at last? Limited CC, 2LL (Human&Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-52 season 3 is now out. :butterfly: more to come.
How many love interest: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limited CC
Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912
My Instagram is @daisyrodriguezepisode you can dm me here or on Instagram.
If we already did an R4R before. I can reread your story again to help you out.
Please stay safe. :hugs::pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

hey @daisyrodriguez We can do r4rā€¦ Please remember to read rules before u startā€¦pm me screenshots once u r doneā€¦then Iā€™ll start urs too :relaxed::two_hearts:

1 Like