Destined vampires R4r/g4g shop šŸŒøāœØ[Closed]

Thank you hun!!Youā€™re too sweet :pleading_face::sneezing_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

Welcome :relaxed::two_hearts:

1 Like

@ciaraxoxoc @Pollyotty Heyā€¦ Havenā€™t heard from u guysā€¦ Let me know if u r doing r4r or not :two_hearts:

2 Likes

im down lol

1 Like

okay great :two_hearts:

1 Like

completed :heavy_check_mark:

let me know when youā€™re ready

1 Like

I m readyā€¦ But I think u havenā€™t checked the rules at the top of threadā€¦ Please give them a readā€¦ If u agree, please pm me with screenshots then Iā€™ll start urs :two_hearts::relaxed:

1 Like

i read chapter 1&2. Iā€™ll continue chapter 3 when I now see screenshots of my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Screenshots of 2nd chapter?

1 Like

hey! you should change his hair on the left since he isnā€™t a black character. dreadlocks is a black hairstyle

1 Like

Ohh okayā€¦ I didnā€™t have much knowledge about thatā€¦

Iā€™ve messaged u hereā€¦check out

1 Like

Sorry for waiting, i was busy with my birthday party :yum: Iā€™ll read in several days, promise!

1 Like

Ohhā€¦happy belated birthday :two_hearts::two_hearts: thatā€™s fineā€¦ I just wanted to know whether u r doing r4r or not

Completed :heavy_check_mark:

Completed :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

A requests r completed :green_heart:
If anyone want to do r4r/g4g, i m available :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Announcement: Iā€™ve changed this thread into shop and added pswrdā€¦ So whoever requests below must add pswrd, which will ensure me that uā€™ve read the rules :two_hearts:

1 Like

Heyy I would love to do R4R with gems! How much gems would you like to spend? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: SWY: The Sound of Silence

Genre: adventure, fantasy and mystery

Description: When you get stuck with a good-looking ghost, you discover some terrifying secrets about your ghosthunterband. Will you bow? Or will you put your flute aside and rebel?

Extra:

• male or female main character
  • male or female love interest
  • advanced directing
  • games
  • point system
  • 2 endings

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6719806124785664

Cover:

Instagram: Lidezutt.episode

Pswrd: Dv

1 Like

U haveā€™nt added password. Please read the rules n add passwordā€¦if u agree we will proceed :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like