Detailed Story Reviews?

I’m kinda bored right now so I’m up for reviewing three chapters to anybody’s story. I’ll only do three stories though. Just give me:

Title:
Genre:
Number of chapters: (I’m only doing one)
Link:

You should let me review your story because all my free time mostly goes to reading episode stories. So I’m kind of an expert of whateva (that’s a joke.) Plus, I’m good with the writing and scripts and what not so, yeah :blush:

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Thank you for doing this!

2 Likes

Title: Capture the Moment
Genre: Comedy
Number of chapters: 3 (ongoing)

1 Like

Excited to read it! I’ll PM you the review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you send me the link pls

This is my story!

TITLE : Color my life
AUTHOR : Lady Cannella
GENRE : Action
STYLE : ink
EPISODES : 3 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION : A mysterious place, a government full of secrets, a girl and the search of colors in a faded world…will you be able to restore the colors?

1 Like

Aww! Thank you so much!

1 Like

@turtle_cat @kahotshot @Lady_Cannella

Y’all I just realized how much this is going to be for me so I’m only reading chapter one if that’s okay :sob:

2 Likes

Don’t worry :wink:, I hope you’ll be interested in keep reading my story :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Feel free to check out my story.

My story: Thriller: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover still in Review: (One of my new covers… still havent decide haha)

My episodes are rather long… 20 mins about there just to give a heads up.

Title: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

Story details:

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

I would love to get a review!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.