Detailed Story Reviews

Hey there!

I’d love to explore some new stories so put the title of your story and I’ll give you an honest review of it.

Please be able to handle constructive criticism and I’ll get back to you within a few days. It depends, it could be within an hour or within a few days.

Can I request a review on my most recent story?

Title: Video Game Champion
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
Description: You are a gamer hoping to win the video game championship. Can you defeat your rival after a 5-year losing streak?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5634634595172352

Hello @AbbeyX_295 ! I would like a review of my first Episode! Hope you will like it :heart:

Story title : Sandy and her Quadruplets
Author : R.J.
Genre : Comedy
Description : How can she survive with noisy and disobedient quadruplets? Will she finally find the father of her sons ? Here’s the crazy life of Sandy and her quadruplets!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5337323130716160
Cover

I’d love to get a review!!

Author: TheBigMystery
Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
Genre: Fantasy / Action / Thriller / Romance
About: You’re a set of twins which were suddenly zapped into a realm you never even knew about. What now?
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Text effects!
  • + Many more features!

Episodes: 3 (on-going)
Instagram: @thebigmystery.episode

All of these sound so cool! I’d love to check them out! I’ll get back to all of you shortly :slight_smile:

@r.j.14 I LOVE the plot! But if I were to make a suggestion, I’d say to only put one ! after a sentence. If you want to make the character yelling, use bold and italic texts, that way it’ll look more professional. Keep up the great work! :blush:

@kahotshot You don’t need to request, just put your story title down and I’ll get back to you :grin:

@kahotshot A very creative story! My only criticism is that it’s not that exciting at the beginning. Try spicing it up, leave the reader in suspense. Maybe have the MC lost in a forest somewhere with incoming danger. Use all of the Epidode features! Zooms, filters, running speeds. Good luck! You have the makings of an amazing story! :slight_smile:

I see what you’re saying (and I just learn today how to do text effects because I didn’t know we can do that lolll :sweat_smile:)
Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Did you make that cover? It’s amazing!!

I had it commissioned by an artist on dev art!! His name’s erdjie, he’s really good :blush:

Hi @AbbeyX_295!! Thank you for this!

Please review two of my stories-

1-
Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name(s): Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Instagram Name(s): @winter05.episode with @penroyalty

2-
Story Title: Quiet Confidence
Author Name(s): Winter05 with S.Dsana
Instagram Name(s): @winter05.episode with @princessana_sa

Thank you! I hope you enjoy them!! :heart:

~ :snowflake:

Wow, cool.

Hi, I would love to get a review of my story.

Story title: Life Without Jennifer
Author: Mia
Genre: drama
Style: Ink
Description: An accident has Jennifer torn from the world. Her loved ones are now left to learn how to live without her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5397065844785152
Instagram: miawritesepisode

Hi, @AbbeyX_295!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you! Constructive criticism is exactly what I am looking for!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. It has 4 different endings and it is really animated! All the backgrounds are custom and there is a special art scene as well. I promise, the plot will also keep you hooked :blush:

Here is the video trailer I made so that you can get a better idea what the story is about:

My story details:

Name of story: Fantastical: Black Shadow
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Summary of story: Having women on board is considered bad luck? Well, as the most wanted pirate captain, you’ll certainly bring the worst luck to anyone who dares cross your path. CC, choices matter
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081182347689984
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Deviant Art is the best!

Agreed! :joy:

Hey, @AbbeyX_295 ! Thank you for creating this thread! I’d love a review for my story. Here are my story details:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880 1 1
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts:

Sounds awesome! I’ll be sure to check them out and get back to you!

Thank you! :blush: