Devil's Art Shop *FREE* (CLOSED)

it should be done within 1-2 weeks… a long time I know but it takes a while :imp:

1 Like

That’s absolutely fine! Take as much time you like! I’m already really grateful that you’re willing to do this for me… :pleading_face:

1 Like

ahaha it’s no problem

1 Like

wow, that was fast. tysm!

1 Like

no problem

1 Like

I can’t download the burger, salad, and suitcase

1 Like

do you have instagram

1 Like

yeah,

@jazzy_episode12

1 Like

ok i will send i through there

1 Like

I think you blocked me on instagram lol

1 Like

My mom didn’t know about that account, and I couldn’t get back into it bc i did something. So I deleted it, but someone told me how I could keep the account, and my parents not know. Give me one sec and i’ll tell you when i open it up.

ahah thats all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

It says i can’t log back in, until a few hours. I’ll write ur name down, and pm u when its up. I’m sorry that i’m so messed up rn.

1 Like

Don’t worry it’s fine :smiling_imp:

1 Like

For an art scene you are going to have have 3 zones is that okay? and then you can pan in the zones or something aha idk or i could just have the top half of them in one zone and you wont have to pan

1 Like

Absolutely you can make it to three zones! I’m fine anything that is most convenient to you~ :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

ok. I’ll do 3! Oooooo i’m excited for you ahaha

1 Like

Hi I really need an art cover if you are willing to help me I will very much appreciate it

1 Like

yes! What are your details?

I would really like somewhat of a boy and girl one sitting at the right side of the car then the other at the left side then if you could add a text saying RIDE or DIE by aria I will appreciate it

1 Like