Devil's Lair art shop *open & free*

Hey @Shading_crisis could you please delete this reply? It has nothing to do with our art shop
Thank you!

6 Likes

Just delete this and please keep your own art shop to your self and odn’t post these kind of messages in our art shop

6 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

@its_mehh

Request

Which artist do you want: @its_mehh is my first choice, you all are very talented though so if someone else wants to do it they’re welcome.
Edited or drawn: Edited
Story name: The Enigmatic Enby
How many characters: Just one
Character details

“Shea”
Male template with “Female Body”
Skin: Rose 02
Brows: Round Thin (Strawberry Blonde)
Hair: Medium Messy Curls (Strawberry Blonde)
Eyes: Deepset Upturned Lashes (Blue Green)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Straight Narrow
Lips: Small Heart (Pink Warm Matte)

Outfit details:
Round Lens Glasses Plastic Blue Jungle
Red Rope Metal Bracelets Metal Rope
Hoop Earring Large Metal Gold
Freckles Heavy (00-03)
Sheer Rolled Sleeve Tank Top Linen White Teal
Rolled Up Capris Denim Blue

Character pose(s): write_takenotes_happy (with prop)

Which bg: EXT. GREEK GAMES BLEACHERS - DAY but could you zoom it in so it’s only the bottom left quarter of the image?
Size of the bg: Large cover please!
Do you want to add anything: If you could have Shea on the left facing right while doing the pose and have them pretty big (so that you can see from about the torso up and so that they are taking up most of the cover) with the text on the right side of the cover. If you could have the text be the same font as my small cover (Georgia) that would be awesome, it doesn’t have to be rainbow but I can link you to the website I found the rainbow font at if you’d like.
Oh and if you could add my name too “Brooklyn Blade” somewhere on it that would be awesome!
Password: DEVIL

Deadline: There isn’t one really, I’m not in any rush.

Small cover for reference

Also just a note I did request this item from a different shop first but they said they were not taking requests so I retracted it and applied here instead, just wanted to be candid in that I am NOT thread hopping. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay I start on it right away!

2 Likes

@Brooklyn_Blade is the bg okay like this?

Don’t mind the 3,2,1 it just gives me time to spot direct and all

Yeah that’s perfect thank you!

1 Like

@Brooklyn_Blade I’m done! If I need to change anything just tell me
I made it with and without filter just choose what you like

And I had to use a bit transparency cuz I didn’t want to stretch the image too far
But I made it bigger and turned it

It’s super cute, but is there any way to get it so that it isn’t sideways for the large cover without stretching it? If you have to use a different background or more of the original one that’s okay.

Yeah I can do that! But is it okay if I do that tomorrow? My WiFi is really bad at the moment and I shouldn’t even be on my phone-

Don’t tell my parents : )

Just popping in to say you’re so talented.

I love all your examples in this shop! I might request in the future.

1 Like

Thank you so much! You’re too sweet T-T :pleading_face:

2 Likes

And you’re too talented.

I’ll stop clogging your thread now.

2 Likes

Haha its not a problem, like I said there’s no rush take all the time you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Eheh something came up and I can’t finish it today I know you said no rush but just so you know…

4 Likes