DIAMONDS and WRITERS

I started playing Episode around 2015, 5 years i was playing this game, read most of the Featured Episode Stories where you need diamonds to unlock certain scenes. Then, after a year, i found out there are stories that doesnt need diamonds to unlock scenes. I enjoyed that and loved that, because Diamonds are hella expensive. Nooooow, even local stories that isn’t featured on Episode needs diamonds?? How can i enjoy reading stories if i ended up on a hang because they are not giving me options to choose (because i lack diamonds and im broke to buy it).

I get that writers need money, and popularity, but Man, Episode is being unfair. They want their readers to buy more diamonds even though its expensive?

Now im stuck. Im beginning to get pissed due to this. I cant enjoy reading because of diamonds :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

AND THE WEIRD THINGS IS THAT I CANT EVEN GET DIAMOND REWARDS BECAUSE MY DAILY REWARDS IS NOT WORKING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS SUCK

it always shows this message but nothing is happening :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

its pretty annoying but i’m glad all the stories I’m reading only have gem option to support the author and not for actual choices.

3 Likes

I thought this at first until i got a payed choice in the actually story itself :sleepy:

2 Likes

I just did too :frowning: annoying

RIIIIGHT. I mean i get the point of the authors for adding gem choices but Maaan, Episode is at fault cuz they are really trying to push authors in making gem choices when they actually really want us is to enjoy the stories that they wrote :woman_facepalming:t2:

This is why I am writing a story in which all of the crusty options cost gems and the good/normal ones won’t.

I started to play with Episode 2020 summer. At first I didn’t care about gems. Once I get enough I spend all to one choice. I started writing two months ago. I hesitated for a long time to put gem choices in my story. But I put one like support me. I don’t think it’s a problem. There’s just no balance between how many gems you get after reading an episode and how much they ask for a choice.

1 Like