Diamonds Helpers Art Thread (OPEN)

Thank you I’ll try my best do u have an Instagram so I can keep in contact with u? Also what panel size do u need like for the edit size?

1 Like

Thank you! My Instagram is eclqtics, I havent made an episode IG yet. Hmmm just 640x1136

Ok thank you I’ll dm you soon when I have started it.

1 Like

It would not let me submit

Authors Name: Mysterious_Episode

Title: New York Mafia

Description: Kai is taking over and so is Camilla. What happens when he finds out his new lover is the leader of the opposing gang

Kai

Body: Tan
Brow: Medium Sharp
Hair: Short Cropped Hair (Charcoal)
Eyes: Deepset Piercing (Purple)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Mouth: Uneven (Terracotta)
Outfit: Ripped Punk Pants, Black Plain Suit Shirt and Tie, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Black Hipster High Top Sneakers

Graham

Body: Taupe
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair: Emo Boy Hair (Black)
Eyes: Narrow Gentle (Brown)
Nose: Thin
Mouth: Small Round (Taupe)
Outfit: Basic Sneakers (Slate Grey), Slim Slacks (Black), Red Cream Crewneck SweaterDance Shoes

Miguel

Brow: Straight Bold
Hair: Boy Bun (Fawn)
Eyes: Classic Round (Taupe)
Mouth: Small Round (Taupe)
Outfit: Black Tight Pants, VNeck Tshirt (Jeans Blue), Blue Hipster High Top Sneakers

Hunter

Body: Caramel
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair: Unstyled Faux Hawk (Black)
Eyes: Classic Round (Black)
Mouth: Uneven (Taupe)
Outfit: Henley Shirt (Navy), Black Tight Pants, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Black High Top Dance Shoes

Everything Else

I want a large cover and I want it to just be like this but with the character I gave you

What type of background

It doesn’t really matter who

I want the same background in the picture just with my characters

Okay I saw all of the art stuff and I really liked yours can you do it and this is probably late but I didn’t know where I was supposed to use the password at

1 Like

Okay thanks!

Could anyone help me it wouldn’t take long?

Thank you so much! All of the information is in that linked post.

1 Like

You don’t need to cut the character out at all I just need the photo lol but it’s alright thank you so much for the help.

Who? I requested a small from someone else and a large from you
@SofiaAndLauren
I requested two different cover sizes so I can use them both.

So sorry I didn’t know and okay. I just didn’t want to ask you guys to do 2 covers I didn’t mean to disrespect you.

Yes please and you can still do it if you want/dont mind

Im slow. To you doing both covers i’ll put the request on here and delete it from the others thread

Authors Name: Mysterious_Episode

Title: New York Mafia

Description: Kai is taking over and so is Camilla. What happens when he finds out his new lover is the leader of the opposing gang

Kai

Brow: Medium Sharp
Hair: Short Cropped Hair (Charcoal)
Eyes: Deepset Piercing (Purple)
Mouth: Uneven (Terracotta)
Outfit: Ripped Punk Pants, Black Plain Suit Shirt and Tie, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Black Hipster High Top Sneakers

Camilla

Body: Caramel
Brow: Medium Angled
Hair: Fishtail Braid (Black)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Hickory)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (Scarlet)
Outfit: Skater Gray Ripped Shorts, White Tank Racer Back, Black Beach Day Skater Shoes

Mood: Action/Dangerous/Romance (I think that’s what you mean
Size: Small

Summary

Can they pose like this but the girl and guy switch place and holding actual guns.

Yes

If your not one of our artists, please do not come on here and say you can help. It is not very appreciated in the community for people to come into threads and try to take requests. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Now please take out your comment. :blush: