Dice animation help

Hey I know it’s probably really hard but does anyone have any idea how have a character throw a dice? I want the dice to spin in the air

1 Like

What I would do is use an arm overlay and slightly ‘rotate’ it to look like the dice were tossed and from the hand part of the arm the dice would rotate out of the hand onto your board game.

Here’s a single dice (Let me know if you’d like the watermark and it mirrored for a second dice too)
Red Dice, Dice Clipart, Decoration, Vector PNG Transparent Clipart Image and PSD File for Free Download
And for a face up:
Playing Dice Vector Set Different Variants Game Cubes Isolated Aauthentic Collection Icons In Realistic Style Gambling Dice Rolls Concept, Dice Clipart, 3d, Background PNG and Vector with Transparent Background for Free Download

For an arm I recommend an edit shop to cut out limbs, so use the Search bar and use “Shop” and a bunch should pop up. (You’d then provide your characters details and whatever they’d need).

And for a board game, here’s a board from a bird’s eye view. Also let me know if you would like me to remove the dice on it.
Cartoon Color Board Game Chess Board, Board Game Clipart, Cartoon, Color PNG and Vector with Transparent Background for Free Download

Lastly, here’s a guide on how to rotate any overlays. Make sure to scroll:
https://www.dara-amarie.com/overlays-guide

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.