Dicussion: Playing An Instrument

this is inspired by todays poll of the week!

Do you play an instrument?

• Yes!
  • Nope :frowning:

0 voters

haha anyways, i play violin. :slight_smile: i think its about to become 4 or 5 years. idrk :joy: and i used to take piano lessons for 9 months and singing lessons for 3-4 months (im not really sure tho)

2 Likes

Ayyy. Violinist!!

1 Like

do you play the violin as well? :slight_smile:

Yeah.

wow. how long have u been playing ?

2 years.

1 Like

Ojhhdjfjjdjjd

I can play piano but I’ve always wanted to learn how to play ukulele

lol my mom is kinda pushing me to do the ukulele. i mean i already know how to play three instruments, cant hurt to learn another

1 Like

I play ukulele and guitar also.

1 Like

oof i would like to know how to play the guitar

I just love ukuleles lol they’re awesome

1 Like

i also would like to learn how to play the bass or cello. well maybe even any string instrument

1 Like

Yea same

1 Like

Here where I live there is a music school for the kids who know how to sing and have a “talent” I guess. You start when you are 7 or 9 years old and it’s a school you go to everyday besides your
regural school you have classes and concerts and test, exams and those kinda stuff like a regural school and you go to the competitions and you go there for 6 or more years.
I somehow got in LOL and I am currently in it playing piano.
It’s been 6 years since I play piano… WOW when I say it out loud it sounds so weird…

2 Likes

But tbh I never wanted to go there my mum practically dragged me there.

1 Like

well im glad my mom didnt forced me to play an instrument but i started violin bc my ex-friend said she would play violin but she decided on the cello last second. and i couldnt change from violin to cello

2 Likes

Lol but now I am glad she did!

1 Like

Yeah, I play the piano and sometimes the guitar

1 Like

Heyyy SHiStar

1 Like

same i believe everything happens for a reason and a lot of good things came from deciding to stick w the violin and continue for 4 or 5 yrs

1 Like