Did anyone else get an anime obsession during quarantine?

Like I started watching avatar the last Airbender first but then it slowly drifted to like haikyuu to like naruto and etc. I’m not even complaining. My life changed for the better. Honestly, anime puts me in a good mood. Is it just me or…?

4 Likes

I don’t have a answer to your question, but I wanna watch Anime, just don’t know which one!!! :smile:Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I’ve always been into anime but this quarantine really did feed my addiction :joy:

2 Likes

I can give you some. What kind of genre do you like?

1 Like

Romance/Drama/Comedy, anything that has like a good concept or is interesting.

1 Like

Ok, I got you lol

Maid sama
A lull in the sea
Monthly girl Nozuki-kun
Toradora
Your lie in april
Violet evergarden
Score girl
My love story
Say I love you
Snow white with red hair
Love, delusions and chunibyo
D frag
Honey and clover
Paradise kiss
Love stage
Sanakera
Tamako market
Special A
Ouran high host club

Yeah that’s all I can think of right now. I think these are a pretty good start.

1 Like

Well, I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood during quarantine and as it finished I’m kind of lost. I loved FMA and now I can’t find an anime like that. You know, that feeling like it’s not like FMA. No matter what I watch they don’t seem to fill the expectations left by FMA. If you have watched FMA and liked it, recommend me some anime. I may like them too :pleading_face:

1 Like

Can you recommend something like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?!

1 Like

Sure!

Sirius the jaeger
Seven deadly sins
BNA
Hunter x hunter
Blue exorcist
Promise neverland
Beyond the boundary
Black bullet
K project
Trickster
Kill la kill
B: The Beginning

2 Likes

ummmm watch my hero academia 10/10 recomended and death note hunter x hunter and etc

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Has anyone here watched Free! Iwatobi Swim Club? :flushed:

1 Like

I liked anime before quarantine, but if anything I did the opposite of you :sob: I started watching anime less and less

1 Like

I love anime.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.