Did I do something wrong or is it glitching

So i have been trying to figure this out for the past hour, I don’t know know if I am doing anything wrong or if episode is glitching. So the character is running to the spot in a split of a second

INT. STUDIO BEDROOM RIGHT - NIGHT
@IVY changes into woman_agency_1
@KYLE changes into male_agency_1
@cut to zone 3
@add Handgun to IVY
&IVY spot 0.920 123 259 in zone 3 and IVY starts tinker_loop_rear and IVY faces left
@pause for 1.4
IVY (think)
(I guess Kyle already left with his gun)
@IVY walks to spot 920 -105 164 in zone 1 in 5 and IVY faces left and IVY does it while run_athletic
&pan to zone 1 in 5.2

Here is the script
tysm in advance if you figure out anything is wrong

1 Like

I don’t know where the app tells you that there’s the mistake but did you write all codes with “and” written like this or like this AND ?

And the pan code should be with @ symbol not with the & :blush:

The character runs to the spot in a split of a second

LOL i forgot to add that

Follow this pattern:

&pan to zone # in T
@CHARACTER walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T and CHARACTER does it while animation

&pan to zone 1 in 5
@IVY walks to spot 920 -105 164 in zone 1 in 5 and IVY faces left and IVY does it while run_athletic

“and” and “AND” are both fine to use :heart:

1 Like

It’s still doing the same thing the character is running to the spot in like a second

Do you have 5 seconds for both of them? It needs to be the same number of seconds. So either 5.2 for both or 5, but you can’t have 5 for one and 5.2 for the other one.

I changed both of the seconds to 5.
Still the same thing

So you tried this exact command:

&pan to zone 1 in 5
@IVY walks to spot 920 -105 164 in zone 1 in 5 and IVY does it while run_athletic

But it’s not working :thinking:

Yeah

OMG I forgot something important lol:

&pan to zone 1 in 5
@IVY walks to spot 0.920 -105 164 in zone 1 in 5 and IVY does it while run_athletic

OMG LOL tysm :joy:

it worked

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy, please close this thread

1 Like

You got it! Closed as per Op request. :smiley: