Did Limelight change their Male avatars?

I’m so glad I’m not the only one! I wonder if there’s anyway to fix it :frowning: All my male characters look very different and I’m not a fan :frowning:

2 Likes

Perhaps… Or maybe we can’t fix it. It is possible that whoever created these avatars wanted to update them, and there isn’t any going back. I am also not a fan :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I messaged episode, and maybe if enough people complain they’ll fix it!

1 Like

Lol, I guess that’s one way to go about it.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

It seems like the skin tone. Look hard.

OK. So it looks like they’ve made the face shapes a little more defined. Eyebrows lower, ears higher, head is smaller. I don’t know if you can see in this image - the top one has the bottom one placed on top at 50% opacity. I lined up the eyes.

a4bab7fbda91d60efa2fa0386f2374d314c8fa83_1_500x500

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is an Episode-specific post :v:t2:

Ahah! So I’m not crazy after all!

I thought you were at first, they looked exactly the same to me, just one was smaller. The changes are really miniscule though, I don’t know how you caught that. Then again, you do stare at your characters for long periods of time while writing.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve spent so much time with these characters that little changes are a big deal to me

@sasarahbear I had to look at this a few times. I honestly do not see a difference, sorry.

Hey that’s a good thing! That way readers won’t notice a difference :slight_smile:

True!

clearly something wrong with the mouth position

1 Like

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.