Did this ever happen to you?

I just spent 28 gems in a “support the author” thing by mistake. I don’t really regret it 'cause the story was good and I enjoyed it, but still, I wish I had spent it on a bonus scene or something since I had already donated(?) 17 gems in this story.

Did this ever happen to you too?

5 Likes

Yes done that many times

1 Like

At least it was the support the author, not some 30s choice in officials by accident that you didn’t even want to click :rofl: but yeah, it happens a lot, and you can file a ticket for that. There is a way to get those gems back, but it can only done it ONCE in a lifetime.

2 Likes

Actually yeah, a week ago I wanted to give 8 gems and I gave 12 in the “support the author” part :sob: But honestly, the author deserved it. Amazing story, and not just advanced directing, MOVIE LIKE directing :pinched_fingers:

Nope, no thank you. At least I spent it on community stories. I would’ve definitely been mad as heck if it had been an Episode original.

NEED to know the story name rn. (please tell)

If you want movie like directing, this is amazing

Thank you, added to my list :blush:

1 Like

ugh this is the worstttt!!!

1 Like

It’s called “Symphony” and has 20 episodes released as of now. I hope your view on “movie like” is the same one as mine :smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it also happened to me several times. Luckily mostly at the support the author section. :joy:

1 Like

I’ll check it out, thank you :heart:

I sometimes wish I accidentally clicked on bonus gem choices instead of support the author thing.

1 Like

I understand. Same here. But luckily for me it mostly happens to stories I definitely like to read.

1 Like

i still think about all the times this has happened to me!! especially when its on the same story cause im just so excited to read the next chapter and im rapid clicking my way out of the end without paying attention :person_facepalming: