Did your stories reset?

Did anyone else’s game crash and have basically half of their stories under their “favorites” reset, and have to play from the beginning? Cause like that just happened to me. I made a ticket- just wanted to see if it happened to anyone else.
The app is really glitchy for me too. Like it freezes up sometimes whenever I want to scroll, and this hasn’t happened before.

2 Likes

it happened to me a few weeks ago. episode support should fix it for you!

1 Like

Thank goodness! I thought everything was going to be lost. Did this happen to you too? - Whenever you tap on a story you’re half way through it resets?

1 Like

yeah :(( it kept my customization but it reset all the chapters. even if i started again and finished the first chapter, if i left the app it would just reset again

1 Like

Ok thanks! So what did they tell you to do? Like is it something I can fix- or do I have to wait for the team to contact me back?

1 Like

Because I’m pretty sure the episode team is on holidays right now.

there isn’t anything you can do (i think), the team will prob give you some solutions like deleting the app and redownloading or resetting your phone. none of those worked for me so i contacted them again and they fixed it

1 Like

Okay thanks. I tried reinstalling it too, so I guess I’ll have to wait.

1 Like

yes plz help me my story reset and it’s acting weird

How do I contact episode and ask them to help cause it’s doing the same thing for me

1 Like

Here what I did was make a support ticket-and they will restore your account. Here’s the link to make a support ticket. https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003669454-How-to-File-a-Support-Ticket

1 Like

Did yours started working how long did it took for them to fix it

Mine worked and it took like 2-3days

I hope mines work cause it’s been like a whole week

1 Like