Didn’t get outfit

Episode just advertised new profile outfits on Instagram. I chose to get one of the dresses in The Player. However, nothing happened when I bought the dress. It didn’t give me an option to add to my profile. Is this happening to anyone else? I sent a ticket but I’m sure everyone is off this weekend.

7 Likes

I guess the only way is to wait until monday.:sweat_smile:

Or the next day

I’d suggest sending a support ticket to episode this-

2 Likes

Bro literally same LIKE r we gunna get the outfit or not

Why monday??

That the end of the holidays and that’s when they will probably answer back to us since it’s been thanksgiving week/weekend

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I sent them a ticket yesterday, but they didn’t reply back. At least, not yet.

I had had this glitch one year ago, when they were giving out free profile outfits in The Prince’s Bride. I had to pay 29 gems for mine.

2 Likes

I was probably one of the first people to send a ticket and I did get a reply today. Just some follow up questions for me at this point. Work in progress. I’m sure they’ll reply to you soon.

I got 4 questions today. They asked me how many gems have I spent, how the outfit looked like, if I tried replaying the story and if I tried finishing the chapter.

Same. I told them I’m not going to replay until I know the story code has been updated, though. Limited replays + time commitment, you know.

Seems legit. I, on the other hand, replayed each story twice. Took me 30 min tops to get to chapter 6 to all three of them. So the code is yet to be updated.

1 Like

I was able to get the outfit in The Player last night.

1 Like