Diffenent country

Asking because I plan on making a story where the MC lives in the Netherlands (because I know more about the netherlands school system and I feel like there aren’t any stories set inside of the netherlands) but what do you guys think ? do you like stories inside of a different country???

4 Likes

I like that, it’s a nice change from the usual setting and it shows originality!

1 Like

do as you want. it is your story

Oeeh. Dat lijkt mij leuk. Ik zie ook geen stories die plaats vinden in Nederland🙃

I love stories based in another country! Because in my opinion they’re almost always based in America.

1 Like

hehe inderdaad xxx wel jammer dat er zo weinig zijn xx moet alleen ff wat dingen zoeken die echt nederlands zijn. bijvoorbeeld leuke bitterballen overlays enzo voort xx

I know ! or italy but they never show the school system ! that’s why this seemed so much fun to me xx

1 Like

Yes agreed! I’m excited for your story!

1 Like

That sounds great! Though, the school system stuff are usually really unrealistic (I’m not American, but I live in the world) I think people mostly write about American school life like the things you see in movies, that’s so fresh, I like it!

Leuk idee!:wink:

Dat vind ik dan weer minder, vooral omdat dan alleen die kant van Nederland wordt laten zien en dus een heel andere indruk van Nederland geeft…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.