Different languages help center!

Hello, beautiful people!:hugs::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
I’ve made this post for a practical reason!:sweat_smile:
There are some authors who struggle with writing in a different language. And we all know that Google Translate isn’t the best :upside_down_face:, that’s why speaking/communicating with native speakers is much better.:wink:

Please, help us/others out kind people around the world! :heartbeat::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::heartbeat:

SERIOUS!!!
Please, only react to this post if you are willing to help others, or you’re searching for help!

For the people who are willing to help, you guys are amazing!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Comment your native language(s), and the extra language(s) you speak/write! :hugs::grin:

I am searching for people who speak, and can write in French, Turkish, Croatian, Italian, and Spanish.

I need a few phrases translated, and I don’t want to offend anyone by using Google Translate. :sparkling_heart:

Thank you in advance!:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::sparkling_heart:

P.s. My native language is Dutch if someone (ever) needs help translating.:sweat_smile::joy:

P.p.s. I hope this post will reunite all of us, and have a very positive vibe! We all live on this planet and life is too short for spending time hurting one another. Please, stay safe!:heart:

9 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this doesn’t belong in any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

i can speak french (in the canadian sense lol), punjabi and english (:

1 Like

Hii, if you ever need help with german you can ask me! :joy:

3 Likes

Hey! My native language is Spanish and I’m happy to help anyone :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Punjabi, English and French (hoping to get this down) haha, but if anyone needs help, can let me know and I’ll try :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Native - English
Basic fluency - German, Spanish

might need help in future but not sure which languages yet hehe :))

1 Like

I’m Italian, so I can help with this. I manage a shop with a bunch of other Italian friends in here where you can ask for translations and character check, and investigate our culture and habits.

2 Likes

I can help with Chinese and Malay!
If anyone needs help with it feel free to message me :cowboy_hat_face: (I’ll try to help!)

1 Like

I can help with Latin…Dead langague but useful.

1 Like

I’m french and I can speak english too :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg another punjabi speaker :clap:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

I’m native in French and Lingala
Fluent in English
I have a good level in Dutch but I’ll gladlyyy let native Dutch speakers help you out :joy:

If you need help, I’ll be happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am a native Dutch speaker as well! :grin:

Leuk concept trouwens, want google translate is inderdaad niet het beste om zo je te helpen voor vertalingen…

I can help with English and Dutch. A little French as well, but not super well, I leave it to the native French speakers😂

2 Likes

If you ever need spanish (from Spain, not Mexican) or catalan (from Catalonia if you’re basing your story in Barcelona for example) I’ll be happy to help! :smile: :heart:

1 Like

Very unlikeably that anyone will need it, but hey, if u need any help with danish, I’ll be happy to assist! :heart:

1 Like

Heyy, I’m Dutch too, and fluent in English, Punjabi, Urdu and Hindi.
My Instagram is @uroojxx.episode. And I’d love to help someone with either 5 languages above should they need any assistance.

1 Like

Ayyy punjabi gang :partying_face::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Native - English
Basic - Spanish, Korean, Chinese, French.
Tiny Bit - Yoruba

1 Like

If anyone needs help in Arabic…I’m willing to help :relaxed:

1 Like