Different languages help center!

i can speak french (in the canadian sense lol), punjabi and english (:

1 Like

Hii, if you ever need help with german you can ask me! :joy:

3 Likes

Hey! My native language is Spanish and I’m happy to help anyone :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Punjabi, English and French (hoping to get this down) haha, but if anyone needs help, can let me know and I’ll try :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Native - English
Basic fluency - German, Spanish

might need help in future but not sure which languages yet hehe :))

1 Like

I’m Italian, so I can help with this. I manage a shop with a bunch of other Italian friends in here where you can ask for translations and character check, and investigate our culture and habits.

2 Likes

I can help with Chinese and Malay!
If anyone needs help with it feel free to message me :cowboy_hat_face: (I’ll try to help!)

1 Like

I can help with Latin…Dead langague but useful.

1 Like

I’m french and I can speak english too :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg another punjabi speaker :clap:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

I’m native in French and Lingala
Fluent in English
I have a good level in Dutch but I’ll gladlyyy let native Dutch speakers help you out :joy:

If you need help, I’ll be happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am a native Dutch speaker as well! :grin:

Leuk concept trouwens, want google translate is inderdaad niet het beste om zo je te helpen voor vertalingen…

I can help with English and Dutch. A little French as well, but not super well, I leave it to the native French speakers😂

2 Likes

If you ever need spanish (from Spain, not Mexican) or catalan (from Catalonia if you’re basing your story in Barcelona for example) I’ll be happy to help! :smile: :heart:

1 Like

Very unlikeably that anyone will need it, but hey, if u need any help with danish, I’ll be happy to assist! :heart:

1 Like

Heyy, I’m Dutch too, and fluent in English, Punjabi, Urdu and Hindi.
My Instagram is @uroojxx.episode. And I’d love to help someone with either 5 languages above should they need any assistance.

1 Like

Ayyy punjabi gang :partying_face::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Native - English
Basic - Spanish, Korean, Chinese, French.
Tiny Bit - Yoruba

1 Like

If anyone needs help in Arabic…I’m willing to help :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m a native speaker of Turkish, can provide help in whatever you need :blush:

1 Like

I’m fluent in French, Mandarin, and English. Mandarin and French are my native languages. I also speak Singlish, and I’m learning Spanish.
I can read and write in French, Mandarin, and Spanish (but not as well, since I’m not fluent).

1 Like