Difficulties with creating a new story

Hello, I am New in this forum, and I had like to create my first story but the thing is that I find the system a bit difficult, let’s be honest “very difficult”, I have some ideas for a story, but I had like to have a second opinion, so I am looking for someone Who is used to write stories.

I’m used to writing stories (in Classic) and I’ve been doing it for a while. What do you need help with/want to discuss?

First of all can we create a story in a mobile phone, or is there any difference using a laptop ?

You can create it on the app, but I think you can do a lot more things on a computer, even though it may be more difficult. I recommend using a laptop/computer, but it’s completely up to you.

I think there is not a lot of choices, when you create it on the app, there is things you can’t do like zooming, or using Limelight style,… am I wrong ?

You’re not wrong, there’s access to so many more things when you do it online, just takes a bit more learning.

I had the same problem I didn’t get any of the things but I got used to it and being online is better then the app

This is the problem, i find the whole online thing complicated.

On the app u can’t publish your story because it won’t let other people to read but online u can publish your story and everyone will be able to read your story then on the app

It is at first, you just have to get used to it. I suggest watching some youtube videos (Joseph Evans is great) just to start you off with basic knowledge, then when you’re writing and need to learn something else either look at videos or the guides or even ask on here :slightly_smiling_face:

But the online story should have instructions for u when u start a new book

Yeah I agree with that

Even the instructions are complicated, anyway thank you guys for your help, i’ll try what random_life suggested.

You are welcome Um kid or Adult

No problem, pm me if you need help with anything :slightly_smiling_face:

Uhh, i am a teen.

Oh okay sorry just didn’t know so I didn’t know what to say and I am very sorry Saraline

It’s okay, there is nothing to be sorry for.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: