Digital art teacher

Hey there I am a new to digital art and I was wondering is anyone could maybe teach me a bit because I’ve been having a few difficulties so I thought it would be really helpful if I had an artist who knows what they are doing if you can teach me or help even please let me know, I would really appreciate it!

1 Like

I’m willing to help as much as I can ~

Can I see some of your examples?

1 Like
Here you go

Wow-

1 Like

Your talented :((

1 Like

Thank you ~ why the sad face?:disappointed:

Oh I just like adding that to my sentence lol

1 Like

oh okay lol

So you think you can teach me?

1 Like

I can sure try

:blush:thank you

1 Like

so what program do you use because depending on what you use differs from what I will tell you lol

Oh procreate

1 Like

Oh okay I don’t know much about that but I’m sure my tequniques can be applied to any programs or app~

So run me through what you do~

I don’t know how to explain it but erm I could show you

1 Like

that works to♡

This is my most recent one

1 Like

oh okay I though you were showing me a video

okay so you know what layers are that’s a start. I would suggest clipping your layers.

What you do is do the solid colors first as the mask layer. Think of it as if you were cutting out there face and you were going to “paint” in the details on the cut out.

GOOGLE:To use a clipping mask in Procreate, simply create a new layer above your design, add color, texture, or your file of choice to that layer and then select “clipping mask” from the flyout menu. … You can layer multiple clipping masks on top of your original layer and everything will be clipped to the original layer.

I do this because not every secation tool is the same I use Clip art Studio and there section tool creates a rough edge and only looks good when you using a really high resolution and my computer is old so I cant do that all the time

also your very shaky I would also put a stabilizer
GOOGLE: Move to the “stabilization” section from the left sidebar to access the stroke stabilization feature in Procreate

1 Like