Digital Dating Contest Entries List

Not late at all! You are on time! Lol

1 Like

Hi there,

My DD Entry is called “DD: Bridging The Gap”.

CC : Yes
Description : Nik believes that finding “the one” is statistically impossible. An assignment from an elusive client results in her meeting funny and sexy Matt. But why is he being so mysterious?
Genre : Comedy
LIs : 1LI
Choices : Choices Matter, Dual Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Publish Date : 08Dec21

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m entering the DD contest as well! I already submit the story so it is readable by now if you want to give it a try :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Title - (DD) Episodate: Match from Heaven
Author - episode_jiyy
Genre - Comedy (and Romance, obviously)
MC name - Posie White
LI name - Kylo Finnegan
Story Description - Posie been single for 8 years until her Papa ask her to join a dating app. What happen when she find out that her match from heaven actually not her match from heaven… Or is he?

Cover

3 Likes

Hey, I wont be entering can u please remove my name, thankyou

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

@jiyy you need to take out the brackets “(DD)”, or else you’ll be disqualified if you have it in your story title in the portal.

Your title should be like this DD: Episodedate, Match From Heaven.

Don’t add brackets when adding the contest initals with your story title.

Thank you, I changed the title now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I’ll be entering, here’s my entry :blob_hearts:

Title: DD: Top Streamer
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: To boost your popularity as a streamer, your team creates a contest to win a date with you. For some reason, your biggest rival decides to enter. The problem? Your fans love the idea!
Extras: Full CC for MC and LI + Point system + Minigames + Choices matter! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Title: DD: The Obsession
Author: Ava
Instagram: @ava.epi.writes
Style: limelight
Genre: mystery
Release date: it has been released!
Description : There’s a hot, brand new dating app: NextDoor. What happens when people Sutton swipes right on keep turning up dead?

Includes: mini-games AND choices. One love interest!

3 Likes

Title: DD: Online Doting

Description: Rodrigo lived with grief after the death of his first love. But when he joins a dating app, he starts to dote for Diana. Will Rodrigo be able to love again?

Genre: Romance

2 Likes

Hello, my story is out with a new cover. :hugs:

DD: Before Zinnias Bloom new cover

Happy reading! :blush:

1 Like

Hi there!
I’ve entered the contest and published my story.
Title: DD: Sounds of Seattle
Genre: Drama
Description: The year is 1998 and Sienna is an up and coming model. She finds love in a chat room dedicated to literature. But, the question is…who is on the other end of the computer?

Extras- CC, Choices, 90’s aesthetic, and advanced directing.

1 Like

Here’s my entry:

Title: DD: Undeniably Yours
Chapters: 3 ongoing
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Release: December 16
Link: LINK

Description:
Dating a guy online and living with your crush. And as a cherry on the top a fake dating. Finding true love is a hard task until you open your eyes.

CC :heart: Art Scenes :heart: Choices :heart: Points :heart: Mini Games :heart: Music & Sounds :heart: Advanced Directing

All choices matter and bring you Love points that determinate the end of this story.

Gem choices
  • Gems choices are added for author support and for additional customization of the main character.
  • Gem choices for outfits give you an extra love point and a bonus scene.
    Some art scenes are available only for chosen gem outfits.
Cover

If anyone needs reads, contact me on Instagram moonfairy.writes

me! DD: Virtually Lovestruck!